By mistake click Any Forums instead of /trv/

>by mistake click Any Forums instead of /trv/
>tfw theres a whole board for absolute goyslop garbage pushed by hollywood
you have to be kidding me. is this the lowest of the low for Any Forums?

Attached: boom.jpg (1200x743, 121.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cwx8pWaCXxQ?t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Travelniggers are pathetic

youtu.be/Cwx8pWaCXxQ?t=60

>by mistake click Any Forums i-ACK

Attached: 1663151406893350.png (512x512, 475.39K)

Respect our native culture, tourist
Ya eat pray love ass faggot

>I'M TROOOOOVALING I LOVE TO TROOOVAL I LOVE SEEING ALL THE BLACK AND BROWN FACES OF THE WORLD THEY ARE SO AUTHENTIC AND DOWN TO EARTH I HAVE THAT URGE AGAIN I NEED TO TROOOVAL I NEED TO GO TO PARIS THE EIFLE TOWER IS CHANGED ME EUROPE JUST HITS DIFFERENT I AM THINKING OF TROOOOOOOVALING TO SOUTH AMERICA NEXT I CAN'T WAIT TO EAT ALL THE AUTHETHENTIC FOOD MADE BY BLACK AND BROWN HANDS WITH AUTHENTIC DIRT UNDER THEIR NAILS ITS JUST SO MUCH MORE REAL I SWEAR YOU NEED TO GET OUT THERE MAN YOU NEED TO TROOOOOVAL THE WORLD ITS LIKE A SPIRITUAL BOMB GOING OFF IN YOUR SOUL WHEN YOU BUY A BEAD BRACELET FROM A PEDDLER IN GOYA YOU WILL NEVER BE THE SAME AFTER YOU TROOOVAL

coal thread

>my hobby is travelling tehehe
Literally a woman, shut the fuck up.
Everyone likes to travel, it's not a "hobby", you are a fucking faggot without personality if that's your "hobby".

Attached: 1662305009574801.png (828x626, 455.6K)

>is this the lowest of the low for Any Forums?
Yes. Also cross posting with Any Forums due to insane amount of capeshit (garbage superhero mogies)

I hate Any Forums but it's my home board so it's love-hate.

Any Forums is by far the worst board on the surface, a board just for marvel and euphoria. but the offtopic threads make it alright.

Any Forums is just Disney's advertising platform for incels

its a shill board.

Is there anything more stupid than travelling?
>hurr durr im going from place A to place B. Wasting energy and resources for.. Just do it okay!!

I'm just here to shitpost and occasionally save webms of hot celebrities.

offtopic threads of each board are the best part of that board.

'em

Attached: .gif (450x450, 3.91M)

This

Can you believe they unironically enjoy capeshit?

Attached: _chudpolice.png (592x998, 354.66K)

gem

Capeshit is peak goyslop. Pumped out, dumb, with no value and not even fun. I mean how the fuck you can make entertainment that is devoid of any fun? And capeshit is the answer. It is entertainment but there is no fun. It's entertainment made only to set up next entertainment. No fun as there is no real sense, every each capeshit exists only to tease next. Never ending loop of goyslop.

Imagine becoming so indoctrinated by Any Forums you unironically start using words like "goyslop".