Mein Führer

>Mein Führer...

Attached: 1662924213848493.jpg (861x483, 213.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg
businessinsider.com/russia-august-budget-surplus-down-sanctions-slow-gas-flow-europe-2022-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>mein sneeda........ein chuck......

Steiner...

Attached: gunth.jpg (1499x1000, 185.21K)

>the absolute state

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_114235.jpg (987x1494, 333.34K)

youtube.com/watch?v=qQzdAsjWGPg

Can any historyfag redpill me on who Steiner was? He seemed pretty important in that scene

On 21 April 1945, during the Battle for Berlin, Steiner was placed in command of Army Detachment Steiner, with which Adolf Hitler ordered Steiner to envelop the 1st Belorussian Front through a pincer movement, advancing from the north of the city.[3] However, as his unit was outnumbered by ten to one, Steiner made it clear that he did not have the capacity for a counter-attack on 22 April during the daily situation conference in the Führerbunker.

Hitler hoped that the units assigned to Steiner would be able to stage an effective counterattack against the northern pincer of the Soviet assault on Berlin, but Steiner refused to attack upon realizing the units were inadequate, being made up of some soldiers, Hitler Youth teens, emergency Air Force ground personnel, and Navy dockworkers.
It was the failure of this offensive that led Hitler to admit out loud for the first time that Germany had lost the war.

could you imagine being a ukrainian soldier driving invaders out of your homeland and then reading that schizo shit?

I feel like these people don't realize if the Ukrainians were allowed into Europe with free reign that 90% of the country would leave.

Two more weeks you evil Western NATO Nazi imperialists... Just you wait...

Attached: Screenshot_20220914_125300.jpg (1080x1486, 166.23K)

I mean they're not wrong

What are you trying to say?

They are. Being in NATO doesn't automatically mean mass immigration, retard. Russia itself is getting great-replaced by goatfuckers and is a proudly multicultural state.

did something important happen or is it the usual media bullshit?

Attached: hunter s.jpg (1073x604, 51.39K)

Attached: 1656448378445.jpg (825x827, 62.58K)

Ukraine has taken more ground in the last 7 days than Russia took in the previous 4 months. This is verifiable. Basically full scale Ukraine counter offensive and the russians are getting badly btfo and forced into a "tactical retreat"

how does this affect me?

>s-ssanctios aa-are n-nnot ww-working

businessinsider.com/russia-august-budget-surplus-down-sanctions-slow-gas-flow-europe-2022-9

lmao give it a year more and russia will collapse.

>If Lukashenko attacks, everything will be alright.

Attached: 1662928542159305.jpg (450x253, 10.19K)

Russia is literally controlled by a clique of jewish oligarchs, you clueless shitskin zoomer cretin

they were the ones propping up Putin as a successor to Yeltsin, they are the ones stealing everything there is to steal in this hellhole and ensuring their half literate kike and ex-KGB cronies and relatives are in the positions of power

Attached: 1660741021606711.jpg (1076x1191, 555.72K)

You disgusting trannies don't realise this is all part of the military plan. Look up Russia's "retreat" in WW2 and let me know how that turned out.

sounds completely different than ukraine

Based Zelensky

two more weeks

Any reputable source that doesn't have a vested interest in proving 3x energy costs are totally worth BTFOing Putin?

She won.

Attached: 1662979632478376.jpg (1280x720, 177.97K)

>Kadyrov the white primate
Daily reminder that this fat faggot got btfo hard asf by a fucking KID

Attached: lmao.png (1052x897, 1.09M)

>people leave the country
>the Ukrainian people die out
>EU moves refugees into the new territory
The faggot redditors are correct

inflation was already happening before this thanks to chink flu and this war is setup to weaken the west even more. 2bh I know some business who had to close thanks to chink flu. I hope every single chink and russian gets killed this year.

Russia is a country that's been getting steadily poorer and more alcoholic since Putin took over. In no way would it benefit anyone except maybe a few dozen millionaires

Where is the gas supposed to come from?

other countries

Lmao which ones? You have

Attached: halberstram.jpg (472x522, 24.94K)

are you still thinking only gas heating exist you retarded russian faggot?