Why'd my grandpa always watch this growing up?

Why'd my grandpa always watch this growing up?

Attached: inspector rex.jpg (844x1200, 120.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GQBV-XzmUBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably because he lived somewhere in central Europe. I know Czech people used to watch these German or Austrian tv shows religiously. I remeber as a kid watching Rex, Der Bulle von Tölz (or Big Ben), Alarm für Cobra 11 and even Lenßen & Partner. I'm sure I missed other series.
Hell, recently I stayed in hospital for a few days and the boomers who were there with me watched kommissar Rex every day. However, it was some new adaptation and pretty cringe mostly.

we got this here in Aus, show was awesome :)

Kino
Tobias dying was the saddest episode.
It was not the same after him

Italian immigrants who just learned how to get a Telepiu satellite in the late 90s banged this show non-stop.

I SEE HEROES WITHOUT FEAR

Attached: 1613102350292.jpg (810x362, 86.53K)

Because it's kino.

This.

German detective shows were pretty comfy

Attached: 23t523.jpg (600x387, 43.91K)

It was really popular in Poland. We even made our own version.
I've never seen a single episode, but I'm guessing it's shit. Nevertheless, it's over 200 episodes long and it's still going.
youtube.com/watch?v=GQBV-XzmUBU

Why the fuck is Spike Lee on a German detective show?

>However, it was some new adaptation and pretty cringe mostly.
the new canadian version is boring not because of the cliche scripts and repetitive set pieces but mostly because its immediately obvious who the murderer definitely isn't (non white person) and who it definitely is (the white person) takes the mystery out of it.

Was also popular here in Hungary too, Think Rex was a stample afternoon tv show in every ex soviet country

that dog's name is heinz weixelbraun?

What about german Action Kino?

Attached: file.png (1200x630, 1.32M)

>Why'd my grandpa always watch this growing up?
You just know

S
B
S

I tried to watch Cobra, Klaun and something about a rescue helicopter. All these shows were shilled in my country 24/7, since we had a localized RTL channel. Can't say I liked any of these, though. Only Rex was pure TV kino.

man those german tv shows, the most boring, milk toast shit on the planet

pamietam jak te chuje z 10 lat temu kawałek piotrkowskiej w lodzi zamkneli bo krecili jakis odcinek

Extremely comfy show.

Is it true the lead actor actually hated working with the dog?

The dog was paid more than he was.

the wife had sex with the dog

I remember liking it but stopped watching after Moser dies. Also, who the fuck names the episode where Moser dies literally "Moser's death"?

pics or it didnt happen

Der Bulle von Tölz is kino for sure. The protagonist is an absolute unit that lives with his mother well into his 30's, definitely /ourguy/.

your grandpa is a millennial?