Step by Step

Did you watch this sitcom? It was a big deal in a few European countries, I remember watching it as a kid on TV, but I feel like the US audience doesn't even know it existed. I've never seen a single reference to this sitcom in pop culture unlike similar shows (The Brady Bunch, Full House or even The Nanny).

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-06-26 at 8.43.10 PM.png (940x590, 653.76K)

i used to fap to the daughters, especially the one that gained weight, so i really only watched it with the sound off

Hot bitches and Patrick Duffy.
What more could you ask for?

Attached: 1661687693910058.webm (640x480, 1.68M)

Loved it. It was tgif fridays with this show and family matters with urkle building the robot urkle of the week. This was also when kino madtv was on Saturday nights before the shit bobby lee crew. Oh and Sabrina the teenage bitch was also on tgif. Then cousin hobby or whatever the fondue knockoff dude was tried to rape Suzanne sommers I think. This girl looks like the blonde daughter, the hotter one. Karen was a pig, Dana 4eber.

Attached: FCC941F2-7B74-4D71-809B-DEBE9DD5AA05.jpg (1834x2062, 468.55K)

Fonzie knockoff* fuck you autocorrect

Dana Foster gave me the femdom fetish.

Attached: Danafoster.jpg (2480x3000, 361.99K)

American here. I watched it but also never heard anyone talk about it. It was on during school hours maybe why. I would record it or watch it when sick from school.

The daughters were hot as fuck, but only Dana had significant screen time. Too bad, since the brunette and the redhead were also fine. It always makes me laugh that the redhead was supposed to be some kind of tomboy just because she sometimes used to wear tank tops with military patterns and denim hotpants instead of skirts.

It was a shit show, every time it came on I switched the channel.

Said no heterosexual person ever.

What a convoluted prequel to the Kickboxer series

name one interesting thing about the show that's not "hurr it has hot chicks"

>It was a big deal in a few European countries
French here, i can confirm that.
It aired for a good 15 years on and off from the early 1990s.

Hot chicks are more than enough, faggot. Every SbS girl dabs on every bitch shilled in today's TV.

>every
Al wasn't great, but she grew the fuck up after the show was done

South Park season 1 episode 3, volcano, Patrick Duffy's scuzzlebutts leg.

She got hot before that.

Attached: bpao6zqUHVtwXfaO6cmjYI9eQ8fhlzMLkcEfkAiEd1c.jpg (600x315, 27.02K)

Guess I stopped watching before then. Point taken.

There was a full episode about her getting boobs.

This will never happen again in a tv show.

good

kys fag

I saw this in Mexico. In fact I was in love with the macho girl when I was in high school. She grew up to be very hot.