I would knock this faggot out

I would knock this faggot out.

Attached: 22ALLGASNOBRAKES-03-mediumSquareAt3X-v2.jpg (1800x1800, 775.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/k7KYNstlPcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why though? Dude just seems like a chill perma-fried (literally, not just speculation) goofy fuck

No you wouldn't. You don't have the balls or the power to do anything, you fucking loser.

dudes just chilling and bringing a camera along
stfu and dont watch then or go knock him out i dont know

What's going on with his face? Are those meth sores?

He's going big

Attached: c5.jpg (1115x949, 148.37K)

I think he did actually perma-fry himself on something when he was younger. I remember him saying something like that on one of his podcast-style interviews. I think with some schlub who has kind of a big name in street vandalism as art.

some of it is funny. i think the quality of his vids drop off big time when he sticks his nose into politics

Yeah, it was from doing too much mushrooms and now he has permanent tracers (visual hallucinations that look something like TV static overlapping ones vision)

>produced by tim heidecker
when will you guys admit that tim isn't funny, never was funny, never will be funny, is zero talent, loves hilary clinton and wants to marry her, probably is involved in pg.
celery man was fine i don't have an issue with that. every other sketch was just tim and eric naked kissing each other noisily and you guys lapped it up pretending it was irony or something. and the film the comedy you lapped it up believing it was irony and not some idiot cant act laughing at how funny he thinks he is irl to ruin an otherwise interesting character study.
on cinema yeah greg is cool because he hates tim which is a great attitude.
trump living rent free in tims head lmao with this hei network crap and what a fucking embarassment they have a subscription service but can't work out how many people are going to watch a video to know how much server space to rent? he is just an idiot.
can't wait for someone to talk shit to me about hyde as if the universal binary of choice exists lol. fuck off.

waaa he made my beliefs look stooopid

he’s based for showing the world just how retarded Americans are

he said he "briefly dated a trans-woman and said she was amazing, but she ended up leaving him for someone else" in one of his podcasts. I always thought he looked a bit off...

Attached: Celery 1.gif (375x213, 2.64M)

His whole schtick is:
>Stupid crazy white people lmao

You can tell he has a very sneaky agenda and leftist sympathies.

I dont really like this style of documentary anymore. I'd rather see weirdoes just be on their own doing weird shit instead of some smarmy faggot like this guy or Louis Theroux asking questions over and over until they get the wacky answers they want

Why?

Did anyone ever find out how many layers of irony Tim was hiding behind in the end

Based

Brandon Buckingham is the based choice in this genre. I wanna see the two fight or something

youtu.be/k7KYNstlPcc

>leftist sympathies.
yea, he was featured by hasanabi a bunch of times

You are hysterical like a woman
Guy couldn't be more straightforward and yet you still imagine that he's secretly trying to subvert you lol.
Pray someday you can stop repressing your homosexuality user.

His video on the coomer convention was funny but he was the least entertaining part about it. He could be easily replaced with a mic stand.

for me its mackenzie becket
where is she btw i hope the coof didn't get her
i know she has some problems i won't go into that out of respect so i know it wont happen ( i weigh 350lb) but if i met her at an anime con and she said come sit on my lap and interview with me boy oh boy i would explode a load in my pants just at the thought.