The Woman King

Why are certain types of people so insanely fragile that they have to reviewbomb everything that questions their narrow&outdated world views?

Attached: 234324.png (735x877, 142.1K)

White racist know their time is up. Hate campaigns is all they have now. They're powerless to stop any of this.

imdb and RT are gonna get rid of audience scoring in the next year. Then incels will have literally nothing left to try and be heard with. It's ogre.

Review bomber here. Chudbros... We're winning

Is the movie actually that bad? I mean, I barely hear anyone talk about it and it’s not shoehorning niggers into a white european setting so not sure what the issue is, is it being feminist? Is it hollywood making up shit and passing it off as real history?

>literally just 4 women under 29 watched a feminist movie and wanted to review it
Their target audience don't even want to watch this shit lmao

Lmao you underestimate the power of white chud fragility. Remember the seething over Black Panther and the desperation for it to flop? Black anything being popular or successful or even existing makes the chud have a mental breakdown

if this chart says anything its to market movies to the males

Or only chuds display such behaviour in reviewing movies that aren't even out yet?

>everything i dont like is le reviewbomb, 10/10 ratings are real tho

>movies not out yet
>1 star reviews
>not review bombing
mate.....

>150 people is enough for me to form a basis for a generalized insult on a group of people
Cool can I do this about niggers?

>movies not out yet
>97 10 star reviews
mate.....

it goes both ways, right?

A lot of people (blacks mostly) will give it 10 without watching it.

WomanKang is literally whitewashing barbaric, slave owning, child sacrificing niggers

another step towards total and extreme polarization and thus digital weimarization
this all gonna end wonderfully

The worst fucking title.

This movie is outright lies and propaganda meant to erase the fact that black people were slave traders and did it to themselves even before white people showed up.

At this point I'm certain it won't end until there is a race war with only one left standing. Of course, we all know who that will be no matter how hard anyone tries to change it.

They are poor, ugly, unhappy losers in real life. An internet culture war is all they have in life

To be fair, if an actual reviewer scored this less than 10/10, he would be fired, blacklisted and harassed on twitter until he commits suicide and his death would be celebrated as a win.