Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic

Live action expensive D+ series. You want this.

Attached: 1662576498427459.png (2000x3000, 869.69K)

Yeah sure lets go, how many more white male Star Wars characters can we demoralise in this?

Keanu Reeves as Revan

Attached: file.png (460x492, 317.73K)

KOTOR works because it's the game with the plot twist that the player is Revan.
A show/movie would tarnish all that.

It’s going to be an obese sheboon and the story will be changed to finding confidence and female empowerment in the face of white male oppressors

>expensive
I do not care how many millions they spend on cgi soup when the writing is guaranteed to be awful.

No I don't
Stop consuming nuDisney and their butchering of every bit of old media with actual soul

I’d want it if I thought it would be done well.
But it won’t, so I don’t.
Fortunately he’s safe now, as are Kyle, Zayne and Chadmiral Pellaeon. Mara is probably safe too, unless she’s added to spite Luke yet again.

No I do fucking not
Even the remake can do nothing but tarnish it

What if it's made by the people that made the Mandalorian?

fuck kotor, tor is a much better detailed universe. each faction has their own motivation, their own planets and culture, while in kotor it's feels like the world doesn't exist outside of the planets revan visits

The Mandalorian is fetchquest trash buttressed by key jangles, so no not at all

Mandalorian only worked when it was relatively disconnected from mainline star wars, and when it was relatively free from meddling.
It rapidly fell into memberberry pie and fan service once disney grasped it was one Avenue they hadn’t pissed away all good will for.
Kotor is well regarded enough that it would get the “A”’team and executive interest off the bat, hence it would be shit.

>It’s going to be an obese sheboon
That will be the Exile, in season 2

That emblem in the lower right is the reason I would never watch it

Revan fattened her up during the Mandalorian Wars so she could be the Mass Shadow Generator

>implying most people know of the plot twist
>implying literally every movie and show made from a story doesnt work either

So just like the first game

canon nu-wars revan is a woman anyway

Nah. The first game is a genuine masterpiece (does not mean it is perfect); you’re just jaded

I dont want it. Would rather just get an updated game with the story and atmosphere intact.

Nah, it's glitch ridden shit, you're just nostalgic

This

I had never played the game until last year and was blown away

I've never had any issues with glitches

Wouldn't say that, would just say it's old and plays like an slow old rpg game, jank included

So who do you think should be Mission Vao?

*unzips dick*