Americans will invade your country and kill your people then 20 years later make a movie about how invading your...

americans will invade your country and kill your people then 20 years later make a movie about how invading your country and killing your people made their soldiers sad

Attached: scale.jpg (1200x675, 121.1K)

I guess the cope is that americans never invaded or killed anyone who had any value
It's not like they killed westerners

SHILL PASTA THREAD. SEASON AND FLEE.

oh no, not le heckin terroristorinos!

>live in America
>Don't have this problem
Sucks to suck I guess

i mean yeah, the soldiers are pawns. they didn't ask for this war

>get invaded, cry to janny that it’s unfair until you get american politicians and celebrities to simp for you, share secrets
>years later pretend to be hardcore badasses because you didn’t get totally obliterated

>Afghan warlords are...LE BAD

Attached: most heterosexual pashtun.jpg (640x360, 39.14K)

didn't they kill lots of Europeans in WW2?

>NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN BROWN REFUGEEINOS
why should I care?

Attached: man_crying_iv__157x200.jpg (157x200, 25.61K)

Germans and Italians aren't European. One is the enemy of Europe and the other are glorified Africans.

ww2 doesnt really count as a morally grey invasion
But yeah i guess
I thought op would refer more to stuff like the middle east or korea/vietnam or whatever

>ww2 doesnt really count as a morally grey invasion
I meant Americas decision to help out in the european theatre, not a proper hard to defend invasion

America got involved in europe because retarded germans declared war on them

that's pretty gay, we should start making movies about how invading your country and killing your people made us happy.

>Smoothbrain thinks America wasn't involved pre 1941

Yeah, my point is that its not really a injustice to help out in WW2 lol, noone is going to get mad about ww2 vets having ptsd and making a movie about it
I am bad at writing i think you misunderstood me

who runs Hollywood and has the most to benefit from wars in the middle east

What even is a European then? The fucking French??

>OH N-

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 95.47K)

>What even is a European then?
Poles and Hungarians