Binge a few episodes

>binge a few episodes
>the biggest chad from her old school and the biggest chad from the new school are in a triangle fighting over a plain girl who doesn't put out and her only personality is "sarcastic"

It's always the same with women writers isn't it

Attached: Gilmore_Girls_season_1_box_set[1].jpg (266x375, 22.41K)

>you will never get into punch ups with a rich kid over a plain jane white girl during the prime of your life

Women's power fantasy is having men fight over them because they're so special.

There was a time when not being a huge whore was a desirable quality believe it or not

I must have missed the scene where she twerks, gets fucked up at a party and rants about the patriarchy.
Seethe more tranny. Go watch Euphoria or She Hulk or something. You just can't handle wholesome TV

I'm on season 1 as well.
Pros:
>All of the cast is white except honorary Koreans
>Comfy and Wholesome
Cons:
Every character has the same sense of ironic / sarcastic quippy humor.

Also I dislike Melisa McCarthy usually but she's really likeable in this.

Well yeah, thats what a female power fantasy is, look at Twilight. Let them have their media so they don't bitch about ours.

Brehs

Attached: b75cfe09ef8456be99dac49bf266850c.jpg (2381x3000, 744.89K)

Attached: gilmore-girls-alexis-bledel-lauren-graham-rory-lorelai-hot-dvdbash07.jpg (2200x3042, 978.83K)

would be a great threesome

>the definition of mommy-kino
Never watched it continuously, but the few episodes I caught I recall it has some witty/ banter dialogue. The fucking grandma was insufferable though. I would marry the mom though

First seasons are peak comfy. It's a shame it doesn't last.

easily the best womens media, mostly because its usually absolute horseshit but still. rather than the usual 50 boys fighting over the self inserts, rory and lorelai simply should have been nudists while at home and they should have kissed eachother. simple really.

la la la laaa la laaa la la la la laaa la laaa la la la lala lala la la la la

movies from the 30s-50s aimed at women are generally the best woman's media.

Attached: EB20000611REVIEWS086110301AR[1].jpg (576x380, 30.08K)

Attached: 1656023465099.png (652x520, 200.05K)

This is what they keep from us.

Attached: 1368397732760.gif (265x348, 2.93M)

WHEN YOU LEAVE

I WILL FOLLOW

>plain girl
OP, what kind of faggot are you? Unless you're talking about the mom. In which case, what kind of faggot are you?

Pale, blue-eyed brunettes are top-tier. Bledel's character also being a brainy good girl who goes to a Republican private school just made her hotter.

Attached: 09-kdzIWQO.jpg (1600x1440, 177.91K)

>Also I dislike Melisa McCarthy usually but she's really likeable in this.
Yes, this is the one and only time I actually thought she was cute. I remember her character is like a high class fancy baker or something, and she's married and loves her husband, but there's an episode where some guy flirts with her and she plays along because it helps with business or something, I forget, but it's totally innocent and in front of everyone. But as soon as he leaves she looks at Lorelei and goes "I'm a whore!" I remember teen me being like "awww, I'd marry a loyal chubby baker lady. She seems like a good wife."

>this post
I fucking love this board so much. But also yes, I definitely may or may not have had a high-school GF whose fav show was Gilmore Girls, and let's just say.... she was a treat