*Destroys Religion*

Attached: TIOL.jpg (643x894, 155.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mno8o-W35S4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Kinda crazy how I used to think Ricky was the peak of comedy when I was an edgy teen, yet nowadays I consider him to be an insufferable cunt. His jokes don't even target anything I believe in, but the way he approaches comedy is just extremely condescending and "holier than you" - he's the protoplast of your modern liberal comedians who think they have the monopoly on being right.

"Oi mate, did I ever tell you I'm an atheist?"

*destroys his credibility in writing comedy without stephen merchant*

cope

Same. His Emmy speech is pretty embarrassing considering he is part of the Hollywood inner circle also.

>Nooooo not the celebs!

So he lost you as a fan when he started roasting groomers?

I think user thinks that it is somewhat hypocritical for Gervais, a celebrity, who often tells his audience how to live their lives, complain about other celebs for doing the same thing.

So you think it is never appropriate to make fun of groomers even if you are one yourself, it doesn't work like an n-word pass, groomers are beyond critique even by other potentially less malicious groomers?
You don't tell someone else how to parent, so you don't tell someone else how to groom, is that it?

Eh? All I'm saying is Gervais is no more qualified to guide mankind, than is, say, Adam Driver.

take your meds

>yfw you have to listen to his speech

Attached: 4615e03561e0.jpg (1200x680, 71.77K)

He had that faggot Hanks on the ropes!

Is doing drugs given by an authority figure what got you into grooming or something?

You look to the emmys as your guide to mankind?

His series are great, but his movies are all 80s comedy boom churn awful.

No, not really. I think living in the States has intensified Ricky's atheism (anti-theism to be specific)

you will never be a woman

t. Immature adult acting like a teen

You sound like a whiny little christcuck bitch.

What does that have to do with the emmys and something about guiding mankind?

Oh I get it, you're looking for someone to guide your life. Like a dad?

You will never have a consensual relationship with a mature consenting human, groomer.

Keep malding r*dditor

God is real. Simple as.

Attached: 20211002_BKP002_0[1].jpg (1280x720, 496.61K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mno8o-W35S4

This scene is pretty funny though