Why is this trope so common in the movies these days?

Why is this trope so common in the movies these days?

Attached: le angery woman bipolar forgot to take my meds edition.png (1356x441, 1.13M)

I'M A WOMAN HEAR ME ROARRR

apparently many women find "insufferable uppity bitch" characters to be highly relatable. who
coulda guessed?

looks like they're all straining to push out a big stinky log i hope it doesnt hurt too much haha

kek

It's just an expression stop being so autistic. What drives me off the wall is le
>female screeching power/magical scream thing

Demonizing white men wasn't enough, so now we must demonize white women.
Notice how black women are almost never cast in such roles. Black women are wise and composed, while white women are angry and deranged.

because it makes you advertise them for free

bipolar disorder needs to be taught in high schools. at least 5% of women have the disorder and millions of young men are being turned into soi chugging domestic violence victim simps because of it.

True, but the fact is: all women are dumb as fuck and need to be kept in check

there's also a vidya collage of this latest western trope
it's honestly quite something

Bet you also believe any publicity is good publicity.

YOU'RE OUT OF ME FAVOURITE BOX WINE, KNOBHEAD

Attached: 1662938263181232.jpg (573x593, 225.66K)

In the age of monetization, it is

It's not.

Women mistake their subjective inability to control their own emotions for actual externally-imposed, objective hardship that creates suffering, and they have the freedom, purchasing power, audience, and Jewish backing to project this delusion on people through media, and enough pleb women and simps to echo their propaganda. It's a deluded lie whose time has come.

>why is women showing emotion so common in movies these days
idk user have you ever gone outside? women show emotion pretty often irl, since they're human beings too

>since they're human beings
Debatable. All emotions women display are fake or means to gain something. Women are born sociopaths.

Attached: Florence Nightingale about women.jpg (793x540, 89.73K)

I don't like the shouty mouth but I do like the scrunchy nose.

It's way too funny and cringe, honestly.

Attached: modern day filmmmaking (3).webm (1280x533, 3M)

>women show emotion
women *fake emotion

>they're human beings
they *aren't human beings

Attached: modern day filmmmaking (2).webm (720x400, 2.38M)

Attached: modern day filmmmaking (1).webm (1280x640, 2.15M)

Why do trannies stickup for women so much, despite the fact that women hate them more often than not?

what exactly is the agenda behind this kind of "super power"?

Leftism is a package deal, even though it makes no sense. For example, supporting LGBTQIA+ and muslims, while muslims throw fags off rooftops. Or supporting blacks on the fag flag, while blacks are the least supportive of them.

Feminists support Muslims, even though Muslims will absolutely strip them off any rights and I mean even human rights. A clown world we live in.

in Germany we routinely have gay couples getting beat up by Arabs, jews getting attacked by Arabs and so on. All the while the people who champion for LGBT rights buddy up to Muslims and blame conservatives for everything.
This is a recent quote by a German member of parliament (I am not making this up):
>"Antisemitism is a danger to all of us, it's especially a danger to Muslims"

It's based though.
There is a Balkan saying that a man can beat a woman in any way, the only weapon she has against him is her scream

It’s a similar reason for why people pull the ꜱoy face. They can’t naturally create the expression they’re trying to portray, so they have to exaggerate to the point of ridiculousness to get it across.
Except it’s even worse here, because the ꜱoy face is done by socially anxious or autistic people who have true difficulty getting it across, while Le tough womyn face is done because the person can’t act for shit despite it being their fucking job.