How was “ugly old man asks grown woman to show him her panties and she agrees instead of walking out because she...

youtu.be/7XkPAB-bJlY

How was “ugly old man asks grown woman to show him her panties and she agrees instead of walking out because she wants a job” supposed to be worth making an entire movie about?

Why didn’t she just leave or say no?

Attached: 44A0E9DD-2146-4CA1-BE4D-D1705B4C1930.jpg (852x956, 82.97K)

Women are strong, independent, powerful and equal to men in every way

But also they are basically children and cannot say no to any dude with the vaguest hint of authority apparently

she needed the job okay ? how hard is it to understand that chuds ?

Women have nothing to offer besides their body unironically and majority of them knows this deep down.

i love upskirts jacked off to this when i came out i'm pretty tired but maybe i'll spank it to margot given that's all she's good for

He would’ve ruined her chances of getting another job

Attached: Margot Robbie Bombshell 2019 [39.21-40.10].webm (1280x533, 2.99M)

>that's all she's good for
Wrong. I bet she can do good scenes with pic related as well.

Attached: margot foota robbie.jpg (1564x1564, 321.61K)

Attached: Margot Robbie Bombshell 2019 [35.12-35.20].webm (1920x800, 3M)

>hey baby you wanna keep this job? Pull up your skirt so I can see your panties xD, what's wrong, don't you wanna keep your job??

What's the right move here, Any Forumsbros? Keep in mind if you say "no" he's not gonna fucking rape you in his office in the middle of the work day or even get angry or anything, you can just simply walk out the door and leave. Then afterwards you can do whatever you want; call the cops, call a lawyer to sue him, call the news and tell the world he tried to secually harass you or whatever you want. You can literally do anything.

But just keep in mind if you say "yes", sure you're keeping a shitty job that doesn't pay very well or anything and is a lot of work and also your boss has already extorted a glimpse of your dirty snatch so he's gonna want more so eventually he's probably gonna try and fuck you.

I still don't know, guys. Fuck it, I'll just do it, I really want to keep this job, I hate having to interview and negotiate a salary and all that, I wish there was a way I could just blow the guy who's interviewing me for a job.

Attached: Margot Robbie Bombshell 2019 [35.32-35.41].webm (1920x800, 3M)

Women are irrational and live in the moment, so there was no thinking or grand strategy at game.

You're putting thought into it, which by default is not feminine.

Attached: Margot Robbie Dreamland 2020 [1.18.03-1.18.23].webm (800x800, 3M)

lol did Roger Alles really do that or is this more holocaust level "it was real in my mind/it could have happened!" type bulll shit?

Attached: Margot Robbie Dreamland 2020 [1.19.26-1.19.46].webm (1920x800, 3M)

Option A
>reluctantly agree to be sexually exploited for a job
Option B
>Say no and try to report the incident, nothing happens because its simple his word against yours, you still have no job and now have made a vindictive enemy who will bad mouth you to other employers and use whatever influence he has to make your life worse.

Option C
>Say no and move on with your life.

Option A: Do the easiest shit in the world any guy would do at the drop of a dime because they understand how hard the world is, & get easy rich & fame

Option B: Move the fuck on & put your """"skills""""" to use in a different field.

>Implying a man would ever be able to do anything bad to a woman in current year

Acting and movies aside, no man should ever he made to feel like degrading Aussie skanks isn't the right thing to do.

They deserve it all and much worse.

was he sucking her dick