Why do you fall for the same marketing tactic every time Any Forums?

Why do you fall for the same marketing tactic every time Any Forums?

Attached: FcjRzHqagAAJs1L.png (1200x1000, 35.11K)

Grown ass men bitching and moaning over Little Mermaid... Get it together.

Trannies can’t into raising children

You think i'd go to see this either way? Are you retarded? Its just a symptom of the deliberate degradation of our culture.

Just like the one's complaining are angry, this faggot is actually black. No one's upset. You're trying to make it appear as people are upset to sell tickets to your shitty remake. Cause you're lazy.

It's political activism, not just a movie for kids.

Attached: 52436343543d.jpg (1318x700, 254.11K)

>Bunch of grown ass adults cryed a lot to blackwash baby movie
>Same bunch of grown ass adults: reeeeeee you are an adult, why do you care about a baby movie
The Little Mermaid is white

Attached: sjw over time.jpg (1125x1529, 426.1K)

Millions of people whined about racism because a crab had a Jamaican accent in the original, funny how there was no huge counter campaign against those people. No one felt the need to say, crabs can be Jamaican.

Exactly according to plan then

creamofdog has sex with transwomen

Not anymore,. lol.

Grown ass man bitching about what other men are doing.
Get that thong outta ya bussy playa

>transwomen
No such thing.

Grown ass man bitching about what other men are doing.
Get that thong outta ya bussy playa

We didn't.

>Why do you fall for the same marketing tactic every time Any Forums?
Name one time a series or movie succeeded when they started engaging in accusing everyone of racism, sexism, or whatever -ism or -phobia, otherwise known as pulling a Ghostbusters (2016).

its called a nigger exhaustion
and it keeps happening to EVERYTHING
and everytime the libshit faggots just say "IMAGINE CARING ABOUT X JUST IGNORE OK????" and then it keeps happening to everything else over and over again
I dont want to see niggers anymore

>implying the argument is about looking like a mermaid instead of looking like the actual character

I mean what do you expect them to do? Whites are so pathetic that they can only whine and be moderately racist towards new movie releases on an anonymous imageboard, while their actual countries and women get flooded with people like me, who will take over in this century. All this bitching is simply impotent rage of men who forgot how to fight for their own rights. Just ignore it.

>people like me, who will take over in this century

Attached: 1643011985491.jpg (1022x547, 57.46K)

yolo swag studios is so fucking based

>with people like me, who will take over in this century

Attached: file.png (651x677, 294.96K)

>baby movie
Why are there niggers in children's movies?