What movie makes you cry?

What movie makes you cry?

Attached: 1659167836147159.jpg (640x359, 25.6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1NXBNQyURk8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

LoTR RoTK is one but some romance dramas got to me too, will try to remember what they were called.

Attached: 1640536092951.jpg (465x720, 68.05K)

I havent cried in a decade, more even
give me a movie that will make me cry, I havent seen much

only movie that i had to pause so i could finish crying because i couldn't see anything.

Cringe
Peak cringe

Attached: 8EDD7E3A-9D60-46D8-A387-97CB076D32AF.jpg (480x351, 73.13K)

There's nothing wrong with Christianity and Christ is love, but these are blatant lies. You faggots are degenerate contrarians trying to feel edgy.

if you didn't cry you've either never seen it or you didn't have a mother growing up.

>the director of this movie got to direct it because he had bought the rights to the book for the peanuts when it was unknown, and when the book became a hige hit Hollywood couldn’t adapt the book without listening to his demands
absolute legend

I grew up a Christian and watched it with my family when it came out, I was in middle school. They were all bawling uncontrollably except me and my dad, I remember him saying at one point “this is just a snuff film, what are we watching this for.” It’s funny how Christians take it as a slight against their entire religion when people bring up the fact that the whole point of PotC is really just shock value.

>Thank you, for saving us from The Widowmaker

Attached: 49ou3N5.png (1280x544, 769.99K)

Pretty sure at least a couple did, The Iron Giant was the one that comes to mind, when he says "Superman" at the end it just broke me.

>The Iron Giant
Every fucking time

When Sam talks to Eve

Attached: MV5BMTgzODgyNTQwOV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc0NTc0Mg@@._V1_.jpg (971x1430, 713.64K)

I cry during LoTR trilogy and Kill Bill Vol. 2 nearly every time I rewatch them

Was the bible description as brutal as the film?

Gif related gets me every time.
Also, "my friends, you bow to no one".

Attached: Julia-Stiles-Crying-In-Front-Of-Heath-Ledger-In-10-Things-I-Hate-About-You.gif (245x150, 1.14M)

No
>He was beaten and then crucified
That's basically what it says

why
so
emotional

Why would I cry? I'm not a sissy

youtube.com/watch?v=1NXBNQyURk8

The dream sequence in Mommy

Willy Wonka and the chocolate factory with this scene. It always gets me.
>LoTR RoTK
Literally makes me weep every time.

Attached: wonka6.gif (450x253, 2.6M)

i didnt cry but pursuit of happiness genuinely pulled a few heart strings