Facts

Facts

Attached: FckTRhAXkAE1GK2.jpg (720x1101, 105.86K)

n

Im persian myself. I didn't mind the casting for prince of persia. Gemma arterton was a gift from God. She made my penis as hard as the zagros mountains

why would i want to go to the theater if i cant see white people?

Attached: D0E1B948-694F-4EF8-B188-4210514BBDB3.jpg (1280x960, 59.74K)

all of the above look their part
a nigger will never look white

Go away you obviously dont understand where you are.

>Gemma arterton was a gift from God.
Based. She was the [/spoiler]2nd best thing in that awful movie.

Trying to memoryhole the massive shitstorms against those white castings are you?

I just hate Niggers why is this hard to understand?

>average
>crap
>meh
>crap

Not a good sign

Who the fuck calls any of those movies cool

That was the only reason i watched that film
And 1st?

You do realize any female offspring you ever have(lol I kno ur a disgusting smelly incel but let's go to fantasy land for a second) is going to bear black children right?

Also you would never dare say that in public, only behind the safety of your computer screen. Very telling of what a coward you are lol

imagine if they gave any of the top 3 characters disgusting cruddy dreadlocks

It's amazing how much the whitoids seethe over them considering all they've ever done through history is imitation

Attached: Behind every white a black influencer.jpg (6775x7133, 3.84M)

Depp is part native so it was alright.

tl;dr

cope blackie robinson

I liked the costumes and set designs

>nobody losers
>vs world renown artists
just cuz a monkey bang two rocks together first doesnt mean they created a complex drum solo

>negro worshiping boomers worshiping negros

*yawn*

When you take something and make it better, people will be happy

When you take something and make it worse, people will be unhappy

This should not be hard to understand, the white characters were an improvement in every case.

>Looks like characters
>Looks like character
>Looks like character
>Doesn't look like character

No amount of makeup can make a nigger look human.

Attached: 1434997069326.jpg (720x699, 145.16K)

Attached: 3564524.jpg (450x630, 118.77K)

Major wasn't asian, she had a cyborg body. Also they used a cartoon picture instead of the actual picture.

Attached: hb.jpg (760x508, 53.22K)

That last panel is a consistent and valid reaction from someone who had the first three reactions. Nothing wrong with these reactions all from the same person. The last situation is categorically different. Rekt,

What's with the revisionism? People hated the fact that they casted Johansen as the Major

All four movies also stink

The game prince looks whiter

Cope

Attached: 16631293363563966651295143005950.jpg (995x490, 77.65K)

This is why you never give anything to niggers. Never placate them, never give charity to them. Any association with them will eventually be turned into this.
You have a white liberal whore like Lady Gaga say ''oh yeah, I love Grace Jones, bro! I am so woke guys!'' and years later it's twisted into this thing where Lady Gaga stole from Grace Jones and owes everything to her.
Grace Jones is only known for being this ugly black woman. She has nothing to do with Lady Gaga.

And then you have these examples of someone taking a picture with a black and it's put in these collages. Fucking Adele took a picture with a nigger so now she must be stealing from Beyonce. The woman who makes real songs that don't sound anything like black music must have stolen from the ''who ran da world (girls) who ran da world (girls) who ran da world (girls) who ran da world (girls)'' nigger.
This image is actually implying that the woman who wrote Rolling in Deep was inspired by Beyonce who sang this:
''Ass gettin' bigger
Racks gettin' bigger
Cash gettin' larger
He thought he was loving me good, I told him, "Go harder"
She thought she was killin' that shit, I told her, "Go harder"
Just look at this alkaline wrist 'cause I got that water
Ass getting thiquer
Cash getting thiquer''

Show me a two examples of black characters being cast as a white person in the past 50 years

Attached: Gingercide.png (747x962, 1.2M)

>Shit movie that nobody cared also he lools like the remake character(the one is inspired not the original game)
>Deep had indian heritage but that only count when you want to open a gofundme
>The movie was trashed and many people cried a lot before the release.
Let me guess, you shared that image in some spaniard forum or a latino discord and got laughted so hard that you went here to shitpost?

It's literally the opposite, they complained about those first three movies.

Attached: ww.jpg (1136x2264, 469.26K)

Musicians have copied and stolen from other musicians since the modern age began. This is nothing new, except to idiots.