Cyberpunk Edgerunners

Anyone watch it yet?
is it decent? Im not a big anime fan but thought the game was okay.

Attached: 11111.jpg (1280x720, 111.09K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RXLohSvTKpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Watch dragon ball gt

Watch Dragon Ball the live action movie

Watch DBZ.

>Advertise an expansion for your video by making an anime on netflix
Yeah just watch a real Cyberpunk anime like Digimon Tamers

what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Im asking about the specific show not for fucking anime recommendations.
I may watch the show DESPITE it being anime not because of it. jesus chirst.

they are braindead and jaded, just check it out yourself dude.

downloading this rn

The fact that Trigger is working on this is the only reason I'll give it a look, but I doubt it will be any good. I'd rather we just get a real good hand drawn Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex reboot.

Attached: ghost in the shell stand alone complex worklist.jpg (240x339, 27.19K)

Watched half of it yesterday. Surprisingly good???

Above average for anime.
Ironically it has the same problem as the game. So much potential in the setting squandered by needing to tick all of the trope boxes.

Its what happens when trigger gets any actual writers

IMO it's better than most of GITS anime.
Not all of it tho.

Yes, It's fucking good. Watch it.

i guess i'll check it ouit.
does the show look like the trailer does (literally) or is it toned down? trailer was kind of an eyesore

Gameplay character design along with narrative was ruined by purple haired squad and launch was ruined by consolefags crying and pissing on the game because their Gaystation and Suxbox couldn't handle the amount of graphic rendering.

>because their Gaystation and Suxbox couldn't handle the amount of graphic rendering.
That really wasn't it, user. The game was botched so badly at launch they had to issue refunds, which is practically unheard of.

they put this meme and others in

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-09-14 at 3.18.56 AM.png (1287x730, 1M)

>NEW NETFLIX TRANMIE DROPPED WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?!!

Attached: 1656658498524.jpg (750x741, 237.79K)

Game often breaks when the hardware is not sufficient to run the games.

just netflix castlevania all over again, faggots will say it's great until next month where everyone hates it

It's good. Probably because it's a Polish-Japanese collaboration so there's very little of retarded mannerisms you see in usual anime. It also plays much more straightforward without crazy for its own sake. Sadly, subs are FUCKED beyond belief because they're just the English script and Japanese VA totally omits all slang.

Attached: ie_91739-850x560.jpg (850x560, 68.96K)

lol game was shit and still is

>just add more ram bro
youtube.com/watch?v=RXLohSvTKpg

Still sold 20 million copies, get fucked.

>sold
I think you mean shipped. That isn't sold to customers and a huge chunk of actual sales got refunded. Game was a disaster.

Doesn't change the fact the gameplay was shallow with a mediocre story.