This is actually pretty kino

This is actually pretty kino

Attached: 1644941619519.jpg (1152x864, 453.35K)

>always sunny in philadelphia but with vampires

Yawn

I feel like that's not true. The character types are pretty significantly different. If you haven't seen it I'd recommend it as someone who used to think it looked like shit.

JUST

Attached: 280.png (1280x1084, 686.69K)

i'm confused about colin robinson. why was his closet and diary hidden behind a secret wall if he had no knowledge that he'd be reborn? did he have to set it all up and reseal the wall every time he went back there?

Feeling tired, user? Sounds like you could use some updog.

honestly i hope it doesn't get renewed, this season in particular was bad

It's all down hill.

sex with Nadja

He constantly manipulates and feeds off of the other vampire and if they knew the full extent of his powers, they would probably want to hurt him, so he plays dumb and bores them for fuel, there must be some pretty grim shit in those diaries for him to immediately start balding and need to keep it a secret.

I heard the latest season was really shitty anyone confirm?

I haven't finished it but so far it's not nearly as funny as previous seasons (and I wasn't terribly fond of the last season either). The VAMPIRE NIGHTCLUB storyline has been a massive fucking drag, and I'm saying this as someone who usually finds Nadja entertaining. I've also not cared at all about Nandor's marriage shit.

literally everything they added specifically as a set up for jokes fell completely flat
>people freaked out by baby colin: occasionally funny mostly because they say fuck alot
>vampire nightclub: not one solid joke and kristen shaal is wasted
>nandor's wife plot: just a set up for more unfunny gags, marwa isn't even a character just a prop that 's given nothing to do
>matt berry trying to raise baby colin: most interesting side-plot but only because they made colin a mystery box character, matt gets to sing and play instruments
>gizmo is gay: who cares?

I think it was actually worse than last season.
Last season had 1 good episode (Vegas episode), this season had none.
The decision to make Collin Robinson to a child for a season was terrible.

It's gotten really, really bad in recent months. This entire season has been average. Last season was... okay. First season was jut decent.

>>vampire nightclub: not one solid joke and kristen shaal is wasted
The blood sprinklers running gag was pretty good.

> marwa isn't even a character
Probably why they changed her into another character for a funny gag.

>marwa isn't even a character just a prop that 's given nothing to do
Not sure what they were doing there, entire Nandor plot this season was a joke without a punchline, it is just "then Nandor does X, then Nandor does X".
Nandor's whole character revolves around shitting on Gizmo, and this season decided to distance them, Nandor scenes are almost exclusively with Marwa or the Jinn, While Gizmo talks to the camera crew or sits ina the corner.

The first two seasons, sure. It started going downhill with season 3 and season 4 is pure shit

i though colin being ressurected as a different type of energy vampire depending on his new personality would've been an interesting character change but they totally dropped the ball by making him just turn back into himself. whyyyyy

>While Gizmo talks to the camera crew or sits ina the corner.
He was running the vampire nightclub, stealing a bunch of their money, and using it to run around the world and fly in his boyfriend from london.

how the new season? last one lost it's freshness and felt repetitive

>doesn't read the read before they post

what updog ?