Cobra Kai

The season was so bad that Any Forums refuses to discuss it.

Attached: goku.jpg (288x640, 85.39K)

The most important lesson I ever learned from Any Forums - Television & Film is that television and film are trash and I shouldn't waste my time watching them.

>the two-time All Valley champion and best karate fighter who defeated Johnny Lawrence, Chozen Toguchi, and Mike "The Bad Boy of Karate" Barnes

Attached: 1526368223086.png (638x540, 750.24K)

I'd discuss it.

i just can't believe Kenny was the best Cobra Kai could summon. They needed a new boy they introduced at the beginning of this season or something christ

>Any Forums - Television & Film
Why do the current crop of newfags always type this out? And why was the last thread deleted?

and even worse how is that asian bitch gonna replace Tory, she doesn't even have the aggressive Cobra Kai presence, you have to be menacing

It was embarrassing, the writers should feel bad.

The writers probably don't have a choice. It's surely diversity-based political casting orders coming down from corporate.

re-watching the show, there are so many sexual allusions.
at one point, sam's mother tells her to "make safe choices" when she goes out, and then sam gives her a look, hnnng.
sam is a little slut and she definitely doesn't use protection

The entire series is a soulless cash grab, the bitches aren't even cute enough to watch it for.

of course it is, but it's somehow still better than rings of power or hold the door

i would've gladly accepted a taller black dude and a more fierce looking asian girl, not some negro that makes bruce lee look tall,

Kreese did not deserve that ending at all. Put in jail for a crime he didn't commit by Silver and then straight fucking murdered. Unbelievable they did him like that.

Should have brought back Xander from S1 and shutdown that liberal guilt attitude from him. Also Silver would have made Xander to tell his mommy to fuck off.

Did you watch the show?

She's better than Tory, also the point was that she wasn't truly Cobra but still wanted to learn from the best.
Korean lady saw her determination and that Tory was faltering.

Seems legit.

Attached: Tatsu.jpg (502x480, 50.7K)

Imagine being the all valley champ, trained by the king of gaybaby training "wax on wax off defense", and then to fail to block a straight punch to the solar plexus

The only bad thing about the season was that eyepatch sensei didn't get to become the main character

>Johnny playing second fiddle to LaPusso
Come on, man. Let this dude take Cobra Kai back and make it what it was always meant to be.

Attached: elpresador.gif (161x190, 1.38M)

That's the last season
Johnny defeats Asian lady and becomes head of global cobra kai and turns it good with the power of love

Delicious Vegetafag tears.

Attached: Huzzah.png (633x352, 276.72K)

Season 5 is Daniel overcoming silver and becoming Miyagi, 6 is johnny overcoming himself and becoming ssj johnny

Deepfake Ralph Macchio's face into his stuntman's face. Boom. Problem solved.

Attached: Young Johnny.png (1400x699, 831.12K)

The mexico plot was a complete waste of time and started the season off so badly.