Hate us for simply existing

Hate us for simply existing

Attached: image_2022-09-14_025031403.png (750x990, 397.1K)

Yes.

Attached: 1648544208298 (1).jpg (828x828, 139.34K)

10 bucks says this cunt won't even watch it once

>Let's drive Walt Disney's legacy into the dirt because he hated jews (for some reason) and pretend to be virtous while doing so

I gave it a thumbs up.

>simply existing
This forced meme is gonna backfire just like every other forced meme, and that's a fantastic thing.

What's an appropriate way to tell a hot black chick that I want to put her in a full nelson, press her face against the ground, and breed her for the rest of my life?

how do you see dislikes on yt

is it so much to ask for someone pretty to play a mermaid who can charm a hunky prince without even speaking?

That's the fucking premise of the movie. She has to be stunningly beautiful and this bitch looks dysgenic as fuck and has a mole on her fucking forehead.

This makes me so fucking mad. I'm so heartbroken for the girl, who was probably excited as fuck to land a role like this, and now those racist dicks are shitting all over it.
It's so disgusting and infuriating.
I never had any interest in Ariel, and I didn't even really care for the original, but I'm gonna watch this one out of principle.
Worst case, I'll rent it online and let it play in the background. Several times.
I want this girl to rest her head on a pillow stuffed with dollar bills at night, while the racists seethe.

black women won't fuck you, tranny. Noone will fuck you for free, especially.

They never do. And if they do, they will steal/watch it for free

I don’t see color but I do see moles. DISLIKE

I'm a minority. Can I see your cock?

I don't care for disneyshit but I find it funny how every video bashing this trailer has a thumbnail saying "1 MILLION DISLIKES"
perhaps youtube was right in removing them

Disney does shit like this just ti grt this reaction

black people?
ew

Attached: flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 107.27K)

>perhaps youtube was right in removing them
Censorship is based. Fuck our constitutional rights! I too sucked bbc for BLM.

good for you user

Okay, tranny.
Also, what black girl lands a role to play a character that’s been established for 30+ years, is universally known as being a redheaded white girl with blue eyes, and doesn’t think that maybe she was miscast?

install an extension on your browser

It has to be astroturfed because otherwise who the fuck would pay to watch this shit without the controversy? A live action little mermaid movie is straight to vhs shit that wouldnt even get a COMING SOON TO OWN ad before the real little mermaid.

imagine giving this much of a shit about a movie that not only would you talk about it non stop on twitter, but you would also make fucking tv posts about it non stop.

nobody fucking cares this much about the movie except shills trying to push it for a few bucks.