I got her phone number, how do you like them apples?

how do you respond?

Attached: how-do-you-like-them-apples-2-18206-1425942295-9_dblbig.jpg (625x415, 32.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6ZD17i3N42k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Getting this mad for a 5/10
Why did they do it?

What fucking apples?

>5/10
you are a faggot

Attached: Minnie-Driver-4065800.jpg (590x983, 58.52K)

>how do you respond?
youtube.com/watch?v=6ZD17i3N42k

I prefer pears.

*punch through the glass and swiftly snatch it out of his hand*
YOINK

I don't like the sound of them apples, Will!

give a thumbs up and nod approvingly

I think you are buddy

thats actually pretty based

>Yeah, but at least I won't be unoriginal.
Lmao this come back sucked and he BTFO himself

so fucking hot

So was the point of this scene to show that Will was irrationally angry at this guy for plagiarizing memorized shit from a book because he does it himself and it's a trait he doesn't like about himself? It's been a while since I've seen the movie but doesn't will do the same shit constantly throughout the movie? Like isn't his gimmick that he has a perfect memory.. He does it in the courtroom, he does it to Sean etc

how do people watch this cringe movie?

can somebody explain what this line means? i've never understood why the fuck he talks about apples to this guy

how do you like them apples? what fucking apples?

Drop my pants and shit on the window.

Apple Sauce

>555
That’s a fake number, retard

555-1294. I do too. Thanks chief.

i always thought it was an american expression that means like "how do you like this?" but now im confused

If I remember the scene right he was trying to put ben affleck's character down using his education and stupid pony tail to try and build himself up in front of the women. Ol billy hunting put him in his place using FACTS and LOGIC because he didn't like that he was an elitist douche. You're pretty fucking dumb that you needed this explained btw, now get your genius friend on your phone to put me down.

Rewatching this I don’t think the blonde guy really gave a shit

Okay but Will does the exact same shit constantly throughout the movie

He did the exact thing bud, but included a threat of violence in the end.

i think that's what they're going for but i have no fucking clue. I never admitted not knowing what it meant until now. Maybe it was just made up for the movie?

blonde guy sounds based

sounds like the movie is just some faggot kike's fanfic about pwning aryan's who "bullied" him in college/highschool

The first thing Will does when he meets Sean is try and prove himself as intellectually superior, then when Sean shows that his is also knowledgable Will tries to prove himself as physically superior, in which he fails again. Will does the same shit as the blonde guy but worse.

go tell Ryan that he raped me