Ahh~

much better.

Attached: ftfy.jpg (312x323, 15.04K)

Do you realize how offensive this is?

Will you be my AI gf?

should the truth be censored because of your feelings?

Ahhh, another fucking thread.

Now you can watch your Disney's The Little Mermaid in peace? kek. grow up man-child

Once upon a time in the 90s we were watching the Disney Sunday movie and it was the black Cinderella and my dad said "That doesn't look right" and got the TV remote and starting messing with the brightness and contrast until it was all fucked up. This reminds me of that.

baced

You're just asking for Yidsneed to make the prince black. Look at the silver lining here. You won't win against the mouse no matter what.

Haha based dad

You're literally sucking off Chinese AI just to win one over on "the blacks" lmao I believe you are what Yuri would call a Useful Idiot.

meds

>You're literally sucking off Chinese AI just to win one over on "the blacks" lmao I believe you are what Yuri would call a Useful Idiot.

Attached: 1650214384978.gif (1080x1021, 508.19K)

Here's a pill for you to swallow: how does it feel knowing that a nigger has more human empathy than you insects, Xing?

she looks like Scarlett Johansson now, so ... Jewish

Try using that potato head from Lady Bird instead.

Yes. That’s why our Chinese friends fixed it.

Nobody cared that Sebastian was black. People who want Ariel to be black are just racist scumbags, period.

This. The Chinese are trying to divide us by race.

The AI program that did this did the video and it looked awesome, you can download it yourself, I plan to wait and do the entire film then upload it as a torrent The Real Little Mermaid

user, I...

Attached: 1645998218518.jpg (1200x1200, 366.44K)

Chinks are just playing up the home grown bullshit. As usual, they didn't create anything just profiting from it.

he wants to believe what he wants to believe and you cant change his mind.

THAT'S A FAKE QUOTE YOU MORON.

The guy in the photo is named Shlomo Freifeld. "Ishmael Levitts" doesn't exist.

Attached: 1649728205813.jpg (1024x1024, 156.57K)

it actually was, the twitter accounts that posted this got suspended lol

yeah, the schizophrenia font and MS paint graphics gave it away

This is great. They can’t complain about the ‘recasting’ of their actress. After all, her race doesn’t matter, right? RIGHT?