WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY CATS

WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY CATS

Attached: A12971A9-0A4D-44BA-A984-40C3283371EB.jpg (773x800, 75.09K)

what does elven pussy taste like?

i would kiss her right there if she ever made that face to me

Attached: 1636187221262.jpg (656x679, 30.74K)

ugly cunt

>>Date women only slightly younger than you CIS male!!

Pla post cheese face of her

leche de rata una delicia

That they're cute and I love kitty kitty kitty cats

LAWDY LAWDY.

DAT GIRL, SHE LOOK MO’ LIKE AN ORC THAN AN ELF.

*smacks lips*

NOW WHERE’D I PUT DEM RANGZ AT?

I dont mind media that is slow paced, in fact I often love it, but god damn, how can you have a show like this were the plot advances at a snails pace every episode, with only 8 episodes total, and have these flat as a board charachters? You want galadriel to be a warrior woman out for revenge? sure why not, but holy fuck, am I ever tired of literally every scene being "galadriel is a generic angry warrior woman!"

the problem with this damn show is that every fucking scene these characters are in all blend together and nothing stands out, every single scene is just the writters beating you over the head with the same stale dialogue and the same trope per charachter over and over again, all while the plot advances with the tiniest little baby steps. and theres only fucking 8 episodes for the season. the show is almost half fucking over and not a single notable thing has happened, not a single line of dialogue, has stood out. the only thing i can think of that stands out is the tiny snippets from the war of wrath and showing sauron in the friggin prologue

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

DID YOU JUST SAY SOMETHING RACIST?

its going to be 5 seasons of dogshit. Its going to carry 200k viewers max in the 2nd season. The only reason to even continue financing this is to own the chuds. Bezos is probably regretting it deeply maybe blackrock will fund next season.

saving a file of images/media of women like ops pic so that after the civil war I will have a reminder that women need to be beaten in order to keep them in line, and no one will stop me then

I would blow chunks

Wow, Greta Thunberg looks like this?!

Attached: ethereal_beauty_.jpg (694x2345, 225.57K)

>all while the plot advances with the tiniest little baby steps. and theres only fucking 8 episodes for the season.
That's how I feel about most shows nowadays. Game of Thrones started doing this, and every studio on the planet has followed suit. Make a fuck ton of characters, some only tangentially related, and keep jumping back and forth between all of them while advancing their plots in aggravatingly tiny steps. Since there's so many characters, no single plot has to be written to be more than 1 episode in total length.

grass and fish

man what in the god damn were they thinking. i watched this with other people and it was so awkward and drawn out

i wanna lick her tummy and legs

Attached: galadriel.webm (800x800, 3M)

Is that amandathejedi?

What does Any Forums think of Amanda

Did she ever get to speak to the manager of middle earth?

waiting for someone to do an edit with slo-mo to freeze frame followed by a sopranos/star wars wipe.