Stranger things

>Does Will hate El?

Attached: 20220914_082543.jpg (750x750, 72.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/s5wiII/status/1569302633277440000?t=kxm1s6H6_aizzq39b8w7KQ&s=19
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah she's his crush's Girlfriend after all

Everyone looks way too old now.

I do not care for anyone that dislikes Eleven.

Attached: cutie cute cute.gif (268x268, 1.63M)

I don't think he does now but he will when Vecna gets into his head

>The way Will looks at El
>He calls her a stupid girl
I thought it was clear S3 Will was jealous of her

And he was clearly jealous of her in S4 too

No. The scene with him telling Mike the painting was from El was him saying I want you both to be happy together even if it hurts me. Beyond that they are meant to be close they were the only friends each other had for 12 months and Millie and Noah said they both love each other. Its just the Duffers are shit at writing emotional development

Attached: El Will.gif (540x320, 2.6M)

>Strangerbros it's over

Attached: IMG_20220914_084146.jpg (720x469, 95.08K)

This reunion was better then Mike's and El's one

Give this nigga a regular haircut already ffs

If this fagshit get's too cringy I'll drop this bullshit like a hot potato.

>And still no mileven monologue
God bless twitter fangirls

Attached: FcPcqAMakAEVps4.jpg (1080x1400, 143.75K)

He was 13 of course he was jealous of the girl who was the reason his life got so painful

>El? I don't know if you can hear this, but... but if you can, I want you to know I'm here, okay? I'm right here. And... I love you. El, do you hear me? I love you. I'm sorry I don't say it more. I... It's not because I'm scared of you. I'm not. I've never felt that way. Never. But I am scared that one day you'll realize you don't need me anymore. And I thought if I said how I felt, it would somehow make that day hurt more. But the truth is, El, I don't know how to live without you. I feel like my life started that day we found you in the woods. You were wearing that yellow Benny's Burgers T-shirt. And it was so big, it almost swallowed you whole. And I knew right then and there, in that moment, that I loved you. And I've loved you every day since. I love you on your good days. I love you on your bad days. I love you with your powers, I love you without your powers. I love you for exactly who you are. You're my superhero. And... I can't lose you. Okay? Do you hear me? I can't lose you. You can do anything. You can fly. You can move mountains. I believe that. I really do. But right now, you just have to fight. Okay? El. Do you hear me? You need to fight! You have to fight. Fight! FIGHT!
I'm sorry no one wants to read this

>You were wearing that yellow Benny's Burgers T-shirt. And it was so big, it almost swallowed you whole.
Bros this script is awful...

>. I feel like my life started that day we found you in the woods
The day he found out that his BFF was missing

Finn deserves an award for just memorizing this

The upside down rapid-ages everybody.

Its just genuinely a bad scene all around even removing the wording having Eleven need mike to say "I heart you" to fight harder when her best friend is getting her soul sucked out doesn't work.

Same.

Attached: 5C69D561-27DF-4F80-8FB8-97396057AA84.jpg (2048x2048, 637.81K)

This.

Damn Mike is styling hard

They share many trauma:
>They were in UD
>They're both in love with Mike
>They haven been target of MF/Vecna

I mean its the apocalypse next season. Even Joyce Byers has to put the bowl down at some point. Personally I'd give him a mullet

Attached: FcVDHi8XkAA8Le8.jpg (606x606, 34.23K)

Bangs are irrefutably cute

Season 1:
>"Good shit"

Season 2:
>"Good shit"

Season 3:
>"Fairly decent"

Season 4:
>"Good shi-" Tumblrcreeps and Twitter """fans""": "WELL NOW WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE"

Season 5:
>Tumblrcreeps and Twitter """fans""": "IS MIKE GONNA FUCK WILL IN HIS WILLUSSY? IS ELLUSSY GONNA GET SCISSORED BY VECNUSSY? THERE BETTER BE BYLER BUSSY GETTING EATEN BY LUCUSSY AND TIGHT DUSTINUSSY BUSSY!!!" Writers: "These are great ideas, guys"

Attached: WILL_BUSSY_PUDUSSY.png (1000x1000, 248.37K)

And that monologue is the reason why everyone thinks that Finn can't act
twitter.com/s5wiII/status/1569302633277440000?t=kxm1s6H6_aizzq39b8w7KQ&s=19

it's because for a brief moment he was free of Will and his fag energy, which only ever made Mike cringe and feel uncomfortable.