Other than gummo, are there any other kinos showing the absolute depressing life of flyover states?

Other than gummo, are there any other kinos showing the absolute depressing life of flyover states?

Attached: images (33).jpg (622x493, 38.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

studyfinds.org/meth-overdose-epidemic-rural/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

city slickers be like "ugh fucking flyovers" then they move there and somehow make it more expensive and worse.

This. Fuck off, we're full.

Pretty based desu
Blame the government not the people

>Depressing
I'll never understand why coasties think living in an endless expanse of densely populated concrete and trash while paying 75% of their wages for the privilege find other places depressing

Nobody wants to live near you cletus lmao

enjoy being poor forever city-slicker.

Every flyover state:

>everyone ODing on fentanayl
>trailer parks galore
>80% white, but most of them are on some sort of welfare
>boarded up wreck
>a few moldy dirty small businesses barely hanging on
>barren empty expanses connected by strip malls and dive bars.

>kinos showing the absolute depressing life of flyover states?
yeah anything created before 2015. enjoy your niggers and troons

We ain't broke lol, you live 10 flyover lives by living 5 years in the city. So much stuff to do.. So many amazing people... Walking to work. God damn it I love the coast
>Inb4 screeching about crime and trash
Just stop being broke, it's obvious you have only seen the shitty part of the city (where you belong lol)

I grew up on the East Coast and recently moved to a flyover state (it was for a new job, not some "white flight" bullshit). I have to say that I much prefer it here; everything is cheaper and the people don't constantly act like elitist assholes.

The reasons I've heard people say is they like restaurants and concerts and bars. I don't hate the coasts because I like the ocean but I don't find any of the above stated reasons very compelling.

Chicago is 1/40th of the entire red population.

i will rather be here with my family in southern california then fucking live next to some trailer trash meth head in bumfuck nebraska. the midwest is where dreams go to fucking die lmao stay mad.

Why do coastals brag about living in overcrowded shit holes

Its truly depressing, like a rotting corpse. All flyovers do for fun is drive around aimlessly and shoot stuff, after they can't get sick without any Healthcare they just become alcoholics or drug addicts.. Sad life

the stop coming to colorado and raising my fucking rent

Southern california is full of trailer trash meth heads

Imagine renting in a flyover state fucking lol how fucking poor are you

honestly i'm surprised the central circle is even that small, i'd figure NYC and LA alone had more people than that area

>rent
ngmi

>Doesn't deny trash or paying the vast majority of your income on rent
Lol. Lmao, even

just got home from a relaxing /nightwalk/ around my safe, high-trust, unicultural, midwest suburb

You misunderstood, the coasts are shit too and perhaps even worse (though if you're rich they aren't).

All of America is garbage now outside of some of new england.

>be me
>young man in flyoverworld
>walk 5 minutes down the street to get a yummy meal
>walk back home
wow that was crazy, I didn't need to call in for curbside pickup or worry about getting stabbed to death by a pack of wild niggers

Attached: 1641191248722.jpg (933x933, 202.09K)

>blame the government not the people
for not locking coastoids in their containment states? naw, gonna kill your pets and kill off your yard, slam your pipes with some spaghetti lol.

Honestly I'm kinda glad you spergs self isolate by moving to bumfuck nowhere. I wish we restricted the internet from flyovers too. That would be paradise

Most of the crime is centered in niggerville and rarely spills over. Though I would like to go somewhere without having to drive half an hour just to get there

>new england
New England is a commie hellscape. Fuck off faggot.

I can't tell you how many times I've put a brick through the window of a gayass Prius or whatever the fuck hybrid with California plates. Stay the fuck out of my home.

Hicks are still doing meth, not opiates.
Opiates have picked up a big market share but they haven't replaced tweek.
studyfinds.org/meth-overdose-epidemic-rural/
I have no sympathy for people who have been voting against the political party that wants to fund their schools, hospitals and infrastructure for generations.

I'd rather live in PNW than New England. Somewhere like rural washington, oregon, idaho or montana. Too many ticks in new england

Reminder that the coast has higher income, higher quality of life, higher iq and pretty much superior in every metric you could ever imagine.

love the hustle and bustle

Why are flyovers so violent. We need to euthanize you beasts for good

I'm from the east coast and looked for apartments in Nebraska for the fuck of it, and not only are they significantly less expensive, they also look nicer on the whole. I think it's a still relatively unknown secret, and I dread the moment that normies realize this.

>everyone is white, rich, behaves themselves
>no crime
>high income
>high IQ
>no big cities
>everyone respects the community (little trash, infrastructure and public works well-maintained, you can even go to the library without being accosted by filth and homeless)
Don't really care that they're all liberal, it's comfy. Especially once you go north of Massachusetts (the cesspool of New England).

Attached: shutterstock_693998185.jpg (1000x667, 132.72K)

I don't understand why no one lives on the top and bottom coasts just the sides??

they already have, you have
fuck off back to the coast