Unironically and unequivocally did nothing wrong

>Unironically and unequivocally did nothing wrong

Attached: images (2) (16).jpg (600x338, 25.5K)

he robbed a bank :/ wont someone think of the poor banks

He had sex with a minor

He did everything wrong dumbass
both morally and literally cause he got caught

Leave your american morals at the door please

Brutally attacked an innocent security guard.

he tried to bang a minor just so she wouldnt see the news report outing him as a criminal

It was a pretty redpilled movie if you think about it

Forced his mentally disabled brother to rob a bank with him after trying to stop him getting the help he obviously needs.

Pattinson is such a good fucking actor. So glad he ditched that Twilight shit.

forced the poor busdriver to make an extra stop
fleeced his gf

but great movie

she was black

This was the movie that made me stop calling him that twink fag from Twilight and saw him as a legit talented actor.

The only real thing he did wrong was waste all of that LSD on the security guard

Same. I assumed The Rover was a one off. This cemented it for me.

>Actually cares for his family
>Knows psychiatrist are crooked and trying to scam his brother
>Goes through hell just to help his brother
>Good with women
Hes based

He didn't do that the other guy did.

>Knows psychiatrist are crooked and trying to scam his brother
The message of the movie is the exact opposite of this.

ok Abdul

Yup, very similar for me also. He was good in Rover but I wasn’t sure due to his character having limited development and lines.

The ending is quite abrupt and a quick downturn

>warm synth sounds play when he hugs his brother and tells him he loves him
>end scene when he steps forward "if you have a friend"
Did you speedwatch or something?

How the fuck did you think it would end?

Fuck off BritBong. 16 isn’t an adult and no one but you thinks it is.

he would get the money for the acid then bail out his brother

Based. Safdie Brothers are the good kind of jews.

Something Any Forums doesn't seem to realize is that jews themselves are often the biggest critics of jewish culture

same goes with Uncut Gems

damn, so he really didn’t do anything wrong after all..

Hard to explain how accurate a depiction of queens white trash this is. Our real life struggles are equally touching and tragic. Most people don't rob a bank though.

He literally first crosses to the question "Cross the room If you've ever not gotten along with your family members sometimes".
If you think that scene is trying to say therapy is going to be bad for him rather than something constructive that he needs I don't know what to tell you.

This is what i couldn't quite figure out. Is the poor brother going to be ok?? I felt so bad for him

>"Cross the room If you've ever not gotten along with your family members sometimes".
The implication is her Grandmother which was forshadowed in the first scene. Also of course he is not going to get along with them all the time.

If you're working class with no prospects at all the ending is ambiguous at best. He's at the end of the line, and he's in the system. Hopefully it works for him, but one thing it will never lead to is the freedom they fantasized about. Maybe nothing could.