ITT: Celebrities you've met or otherwise know

One of my cousins is married to Brandon Soo Hoo's sister, I've met him on several occasions now.

He's not a very big name actor but has been in some shit like Tropic Thunder, Ender's Game, Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network shows.

Attached: 1661221570259299.jpg (750x732, 164.71K)

I remember you. Any photos of the sister?

i made pee pee at a urinal next to dwigth schrute from the office

My mom's first cousin is Sandahl Bergman. Used to see her at family stuff sometimes. She was an imposing woman as a kid but she was always really nice to me. I haven't seen her in a long time, think she's living in Europe somewhere now.

I met Hideo

I'm related to Michael Hayes

Has he ever done favors to get roles?

i was tripping on mushrooms at a friend’s house and noticed a personalized autograph photo from chevy chase to his aunt and laughed quite a bit

I met Shia Labeouf in a grocery store

My sister is Maggie Gyllenhaal

My mom was best friends with P!nk in high school

My grandfather was married to Kris Jenner's sister.

im related to the guy that made grumpy old men.

My grandfather met John Ford once. He also knew the guy that shoot Che Guevara.

Nice. That's actually really cool.

I met Laurence Fishburne at a wedding when I was a kid in the 90s. Apparently he fucked my aunt in college or something. I didn't know who he was at the time

I've met Louis Theroux. Also related to the English actress Elizabeth Spriggs

I saw Bill Murray's brother at a restaurant. He's an actor too and has been in some famous stuff like Christmas Vacation and Wayne's World. Anyway, I stole a couple of fries off his plate and said "No one will ever believe you." I heard him say, "Why would you do that?" in a sad, annoyed voice as I was walking away, so I guess he didn't get what I was going for.

>Scottish actress Kelly MacDonald (Choke, The Merry Gentleman) comes into the candle shop I'm doing an internship at
>bewitched.jpg
>She approaches me, holding up a Hickory Spice candle
>"Does this smell good when it's lit up?"
>I do a spot-on Scottish accent sometimes to amuse myself and even sometimes my friends
>Think about putting it on to flatter/seduce her
>Decide not to. Go with
>"Not as good as you."
>"Excuse me?"
>It didn't come out as smooth as I intended, and even though she smells exceptional, I cover
>"Not as good as the blue." I point to the nearest blue candle, "Seafoam. It's great."
Seafoam wasn't even that great and counter intuitive, because it's more tropical fruity as opposed to the autumnal domestic sweetness of the Hickory Spice and the Roasted Pumpkin candles she ended up getting. I didn't even get her number and only worked there another two months

I know Nellie McKay. She is my waifu.

Attached: 20200313_164754.jpg (1214x1962, 1015.06K)

I figure that word must make pussies drier than Antarctica.