What will this board be like on the day he passes on?

What will this board be like on the day he passes on?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT000269238509-resized.jpg (1121x1428, 915.9K)

Die for Israel goyim

Celebration, people talking about how based Orson Welles was while remembering his quote roasting that slimy pedo Jew. No sticky btw

No-one will fucking care, desu.

Attached: 64f750826258480e8b8eeb07c395e850.jpg (990x689, 210.51K)

Love and Death is kino, so is Sleeper. don't really care for most of his "serious" films except the underappreciated Shadows and Fog

redpill me on him. I always appreciated the Orson quote, because it has a bit of universality to it, but I've honestly never seen an actual Woody movie. What is his overall message/worldview? Is it just LOL IM SO QUIRKY AND NEUROTIC?

Midnight in Paris is good

I just watched Midnight in Paris and had to turn it off within 15 minutes. You can see his obnoxious self insert in Owen Wilson immediately and it's intolerable

His films are self indulgent.

Ah yes that kike that molested his adopted daughter and later married her

it wasn't his adopted daughter, it was his girlfriend Mia Farrow's

Everyone today shitting on Godard for being a hack but this guy is worse, he literally only makes the same fucking movie about a mopey myopic jew self-insert every fucking time.

Attached: matthew-mcconaughey-sam-shepard.jpg (1000x563, 148.94K)

Almost 100% of his movies are just that, yeah.

I watched it for Léa Seydoux, and she stole my heart once again. So gorgeous.

>HIS THIRD COUSIN WAS 19 YEARS OLD YOU SICK FUCK
but hitler was an actual pedo but that's okay?

Attached: white insanity.webm (240x420, 1.53M)

Not to worry. Bruce Springsteen (left) can take over in a second

Attached: B42C776F-ED4A-47FA-9641-D44435FF1FBE.jpg (800x420, 52.17K)

unironically based

He did nothing wrong.

100% true
THe fact that anyone that takes even a short time to evaluate the allegations soon discover they dont hold water.
If he did what he was accused of, in a house filled with people that distrust him, then he must have been a seriously cavalier pedo. As no other allegations have ever come to light I find the entire thing to be the fabrication of a woman scorned.MIA and honestly I can see why she would do it.

don't give a fuck
dysgenic beatnik faggots like him need to get out of the genepool

Attached: 1661925054705.png (929x1175, 119.12K)

I love Woody Allen and his films and will be very sad the day he passes. Unironically, watching his films made me better at flirting. I can see plenty of reasons to hate him, but to me he's one of America's most prolific and talented filmmakers. We'll never see another like him again.

Cinematic masterpiece.

Attached: antz-cinema-quad-movie-poster-(2).jpg (700x537, 303.23K)

His movies are like a sort of comfort food. I will be sad when he dies because there will not be any more safe predictable woody Allen movies or slightly surprising woody Allen movies like match point or fading gigolo

Anyone who doubts his sexual prowess or virility merely need look at his biological son Ronan Farrow.