Imagine being so insecure about race that you use artificial intelligence to deblackify a mermaid

>imagine being so insecure about race that you use artificial intelligence to deblackify a mermaid

Attached: Screen Capture Pro - Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 20-54-36 The Little Mermaid People Got So Insulted With a Black Actor Playing Ariel That They Used AI To Turn Halle Bailey White - FandomWire.png (1342x795, 865.82K)

sounds based ngl

>Screen capture pro

Attached: bruh.jpg (480x396, 56.69K)

The amount of SHUT IT DOWN this will cause is hilarious.

Imagine being so insecure about your sexuality you literally chop your own penis off.

Attached: tranny93984823.png (844x1022, 367.6K)

Imagine being so insecure about race that you need to insert nogs into everything

Attached: 1663030687692121.jpg (654x760, 101.11K)

Insecurity is to erase every character into some dark creature because you know deep down sheebons are ugly as fuck therefore 'they need representation and be normalized' etc

umad?

Should i just pony up and buy the full version of screen capture pro?

Imagine being so insecure about race that you use a lack of intelligence to blackify a mermaid.

"People" meaning CHINESE.
So yeah, go bitch and moan about that to them, cunt.

Society is healing

>screen capture pro
excellent bait

Attached: 1656339659966.gif (245x207, 2M)

Hell no, you've still got 10 free screen captures remaining.

Imagine being such a technologically advanced and proud race that you can do things like this.

We must seem like aliens to blacks.

Imagine if everyone said for every black movie “I can’t relate because they are all black.”

this and when you run out of free captures, just uninstall and make a new account

>only using a trial version of screen capture pro
I bet you don't even use a Any Forums pass. Get this noob off the internet

Kek do windows faggots really? I just use shutter

Then the world would be a better place and we would be back in the 90s playing goldeneye and drinking surge.

Ching chongs did that.
I have to respect their righteous hatred for niggers, even for a bunch of bug people.

It's not hatred. It's just survival. The bug people are just a little ahead of the curve. All praise the hive overlords!

>People hate movie because of creative choices the creators made
>Fans fix issue for free
>Distribute fix to others for free
>Movie is now popular with people who would have hated it otherwise

How exactly does this hurt Disney?

Attached: 1585194736935.jpg (269x269, 54.84K)