The Queen Cleopatra demands your semen

>The Queen Cleopatra demands your semen

What would you do?

Attached: dfs.png (1434x813, 1.3M)

does she want it in a cup?

i've been masturbating 3 times a day for over 6 years without no breaks at all and its actually not that fun anymore

Obey

stop and fix yourself user

No.

Wasn't she actually pretty ugly but was just very good at politicking?

she was cute

Attached: Berlín_Cleopatra_03.jpg (800x1200, 99.71K)

I would coom like I never coomed before

Attached: FHRITP.jpg (500x500, 61.22K)

Her appeal was mainly unironically that she was such a tomboy, intelligent and witty in a time when women were basically semi sapient furniture. She was still undeniably pretty though, and the sources about her being ugly are actually incorrect. She INTENTIONALLY had herself depicted as ugly in tons of coins and statues, to make herself seem like a competent ruler to her people and not just a pretty face, but pretty much all personal accounts of her describe her as beautiful, even when they didnt need to.
nerdy egyptian tomboy whos insecure about everyone calling her cute

Attached: file.png (400x266, 89.16K)

little bit koshery in the schnoz but i would hit it

Attached: cleopatra_vii___real_face_2_by_darkeniusstorm2_df1mi7u-pre.jpg (1030x776, 67.75K)

t. Caesar

Do the Needful

Yes, for her daily baths.

>what would you do

Try really hard to get a boner but can't, sit on the side of the bed trying to jerk myself hard but it's not working, she asks "is there anything I can do to help" and I say "no I can do this just give me a sec" and it still doesn't work, it must be because I'm nervous as fuck, ask her slaves to leave the tent because I don't want all these people judging me, the main slave lady says she can send the others away but she needs to stay because it's tradition plus it's a safety thing for the queen since nobody can be alone with her in case of assassination, so I say fine send them all away so the slaves leave, but then nobody's there to fan me and get me water and we're in the middle of a desert so it's hot as fuck, so I'm sitting there on the bed while the queen is laying there naked looking worried and self conscious, and her slave assistant lady is asking me if I want to drink some kind of crazy African tribal elixir that puts oak in my penis, I say no because I wanna do this the right way for my first time, so I'm there trying to coax my dick to get hard, and 5 minutes of terrible silence later I finally get a half chub going, so I say "oh shit here we go, it's game time, let's do this" and I hurry to get in position, and just the moving around with a hot piece of Egyptian ass next to my dick is enough and I coom all over her stomach without even touching even once, and the slave maid lady goes to get a towel without saying a word and I ask the queen "h-how was that for you? D-did you have fun" and she doesn't even say anything but I can tell she's mad, then I ask her if I can take some pix with a timestamp for Any Forums and she gets mad and leaves to take a shower

>t. Totally didn't base this off IRL experiences

Attached: 1663124084431.jpg (639x607, 123.41K)

I'm making another sperm donation to a strangers today. I've made 3 so far. I cum in a cup and the woman lies down on my inclined weightlifting bench and squirts it into her püsi, lets it swish around for 20 minutes, then leaves.
It's the hottest shit ever

I shouldn't have clicked on this thread. I don't want those feels

I'd rather fuck her servant. She was hot for an older broad.

Jerk harder

Is… is this pasta?

Attached: 18628C23-A98D-4651-87D5-E37AE2F93EFC.gif (193x135, 485.15K)

People like you get that far with a woman and yet a woman has never even smiled at me once. What a life.

>She INTENTIONALLY had herself depicted as ugly in tons of coins and statues, to make herself seem like a competent ruler to her people and not just a pretty face
Where'd you read this?

facial

she was a greek larping as egyptian