RIP YouTube 2005-2014

RIP YouTube 2005-2014

Attached: F92D8502-9713-4059-8410-B9E6BA556DDA.png (512x512, 5.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
youtube.com/watch?v=HVmQhCnE_OM
youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZXFxyjPp8
youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE
youtu.be/c1RpjTum9nU
youtube.com/watch?v=yY3DRKWCOCs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

poopy poop butt fart pants

bring back google video

Hello Cr1tikal.

Meh. I use an app called newpipe. I'm sure they still spy on me, but I can watch YouTube without ads, download shit and see unlisted videos.
Its not the golen age alive again, but its a less miserable experience, at least.

I feel like if you don't use a third party app to watch YouTube vids, you deserve all the bullshit that comes with their service.

What ever algorithm they are using since the last 5 years all it does is make me not want to watch Youtube. The only way to watch youtube is too look at some shit like /r/videos or some blog that collects all the videos for you to watch.

its cable TV 2.0 with even more ads. u can still find some good stuff there but i wonder for how long

How it started: youtube.com/watch?v=UMf40daefsI
How it's going: youtube.com/watch?v=HVmQhCnE_OM

(Thanks, Susan)

YouTube was at its best when you could see your subs' likes and favorites in your feed.

I miss the stars system desu

If anyone has any of Dr. Wolfula's deleted Die-In Theater videos, I'd love you with all the homo.

youtube.com/watch?v=_8ZXFxyjPp8

youtube.com/watch?v=KMU0tzLwhbE

Am I crazy or did they fuck the algorithm up significantly in recent months? I keep getting random hindi news livestreams on my main page and random crap I have never been interested in

The shorts shit is absolutely awful.

xd

youtu.be/c1RpjTum9nU

It got shit for me too. I keep getting women's vlogs, hindi shit, kpop, sports highlights, mrbeast-esque all caps clickbait, xqc, jschlatt, moistcritical, etc. everywhere I go

still not as bad as the reaction vid reply arc

I've also noticed they heavily censor/filter search results. If you look up anything about ukraine you'll get only professional news channels, or if you look up anything about Any Forums you'll only the same popular videos over and over

youtube.com/watch?v=yY3DRKWCOCs

I've hit the "I'm not interested" or "don't recommend channel" button more in the last few months than I have in the previous 5 years