Clerks III - Remember When I made Clerks?

Was any one else naive enough to go see Kevin' Smiths third (and hopefully final) Clerks film?
>Entire First act is a heart health PSA because Kevin's fat ass had life altering heart attack
>Randall has a case of the "not smalls" rather than the not gays (Randall still possibly gay)
>Remainder of the movie relies on references to Clerks 1 that the entire plot of the movie is them shooting Clerks 1
>Literally shows over a minute of footage direct from Clerks 1
>Remember when 37 dicks
>Remember when deathstar
>Remember when egg guy
>Remember when snoochie boochie
>Remember Kevin' Smith's wife?
>Remember why we filmed Clerks in b&w?
Kevin Smith even voiceovers the credits to remind you again about how he ended up shooting clerks if it wasnt clear enough.
At least this will be the final one since Dante dies at the end, of guess what a fucking heart attack because Kevin Smith has an obstructed artery and you might too if you eat more movie theater butter

Attached: images[1].jpg (1175x1763, 427.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nnESedN4vSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hardly remember clerks 1
Clerks 2 was where it's at

Conveniently they left out the porch monkey part

They wanted to replace that with Rosario Dawson dying and telling Dante in his dreams that she does ass to mouth with Frederick Douglass in black people heaven

My favorite joke was Randall saying he prays to From when everyone who's read Conan by Robert E Howard knows you don't pray to Crom for favors.

I don't want to watch it because early 2000s Rosario Dawson is my waifu and I don't want to see her acting like a boomer in this terrible movie.

*Crom

No. Clerks, as cheesy and tryhard as it was, still felt like a work where the creator put his full efforts into it because it was the film he wanted to make. Whereas Clerks 2 and Jay and silent Bob were just soulless cash-ins on a brand name made with no enthusiasm that felt like a guy making a parody of his own work. I had to assume clerks III is just as bad, if not worse.

Also fuck him for the MOTU thing. Bad enough that he played ball with the Jewflix agenda but then he had the balls to lie to the fans about what they could see with their own fucking eyes. Dude was never all that good but he's nothing but a shill now

Attached: 1649239111135.jpg (620x400, 32.07K)

Movie itself was what I thought it would be. Not great. Not really that funny. Lots of callbacks. But it hit me pretty hard personally. My best friend died back in March. I have a chronic illness and he was there for me in the worst times I ever had dealing with it. We worked together for a time and we were big fans of Clerks. I’ve been wanting to get into filmmaking and we talked about doing a movie at the place we used to work at. The scene at the end with the funeral really hit home and it was the most I’ve cried for my friend since he passed. I need to get back to writing my scripts. I know he’d want me to pursue filmmaking. I’ve been feeling like I’m stuck spinning my wheels and not doin anything with my life. So, no, the movie has its share of issues but it was more than that for me.

And yet Kevin Smith is making movies, and you're posting on an anime message board, upset at the Jews.

Jay and Silent Bob get a pass from me for the excellent Good Will Hunting 2 scene.
youtube.com/watch?v=nnESedN4vSI

If you live in DFW I can be your Elias!

the fuck is MOTU?

I couldn't stand the new Jay and Silent Bob so no way would I watch this. Motherfucker went full retard

is it out already? is there a torrent?

Master of the Universe

A children's cartoon.

I saw it in theaters, limited release I think one more day of showings, no news if its coming to streaming yet...
They probably didnt get a deal they liked from streaming services so released to theaters to create buzz and try to shop it around between streaming services...

What's the full plot?

>obsessed with heart attacks
wow how did that happen

Attached: 1448855961600.jpg (328x450, 41.3K)

Clerks 2 jail scene is best thing Smith ever wrote