Why does Hollywood keep promoting this guys as "handsome"? He's clearly ugly, yet they keep trying to gaslight us

Why does Hollywood keep promoting this guys as "handsome"? He's clearly ugly, yet they keep trying to gaslight us

Attached: 191028_r35206.jpg (1875x2560, 1.01M)

Women love strong facial fatures, big noses, jaws, etc, you don't have to be a prettyboy.

Attached: the-elephant-man.jpg (982x726, 37.16K)

Attached: Pete_Davidson_in_2015_(17073107891).jpg (891x1441, 396.46K)

Because women are guilible as fuck and need to be protected from Jewish PsyOps

hes ugly and handsome at the same time adam driver had the same aura like anya taylor joy like women see him as attractive but when you ask men he just plain ugly

He's handsome.

I have a big nose and a big square jaw and get zero female attention.

Better him than a bore like Cavill

He looks like an absolute caveman. It gives women rape fantasies of getting dragged and fugged by a barbarian ape man.

He honestly looks like a guy wanted in connection with 5 rapes in the Tri-state area

Is that why women occasionally try to flirt with me despite me being ugly like a pig man

That's because he literally is.

But he has a weak chin and jaw. I do think he looks good in his own way though, he has some pleasing features

He looks like a soggy rat butt he seems like a cool dude

Attached: e68fd2b5fd50bbbe53a5ffce7203089391c49267-760x400.png (1400x788, 384.25K)

I’m Canadian and he looks like 25% of the people I played hockey with as a teen.

He looks pretty masculine though and cro magnon esque. Then when he talks he kind of has this suave sensitive guy thing going on. I think it's the dichotomy that gets women because he looks like but a brute but oh wait he's actually smart and sensitive!!!!

youre not wrong, he needs a certain viewpoint to achieve attractive and his directors havent done that all the time.
its why he doesnt watch his own shit

I don't have an answers for you. Women like him for some reason. I just asked my girlfriend if she thought he was handsome and she said "No' but when I asked her if women like him generally she said "Yes.". My conclusion is that it doesn't have to make sense. Women do what they do.

also his acting sucks, he seems like the same odd guy in every show/movie
I think he only gets casted cause he is tall

When he’s cast as an ugly guy, he’s kino. He’d make a perfect Rasputin. When they convince us he’s handsome, it just falls off