I fucking LOVE navigating the goymaze in my goymobile while on my way to go purchase some goyslop!

I fucking LOVE navigating the goymaze in my goymobile while on my way to go purchase some goyslop!

Attached: D5F85274-01DE-4FAA-8EE4-8BE5BBF1ADAC.jpg (1024x576, 112.58K)

Pitch an entire film set only in this one single location.

why do the ack threads get deleted so fast at any time of the day while the rest of the board remains unaffected?

>me in the median

I think it’s time for you to take a break from this site, it’s clearly fried your brain.

Something about a panhandler might be kino.

Here, I’ll go ahead and prove you wrong.

>muh public transit
>muh walkable cities
kys soulless city slicker and/or yuropoor faggot

nice goybabble.

Americans truly are the best goys of all time.

>gay phoneposter (likely euro-peon) shilling their walkable rapefugee city plan
kekkles

>normies have unironically started using the term goyslop on social media for some reason

it's fucking over for that meme, i'm tired of hearing it now

lmao do eurocucks really. does it make you seethe that i own three vehicles and a 3000 sq ft mcmansion?

>it's fine when the nips do it

Attached: 1651844958461.jpg (907x507, 86.86K)

>normies
normies aren't using slurs all over social media, user

Thriller type movie where a 400 pound mans electric wheelchair breaks down in the mcdonalds parkinglot and then urban youths show up

If it gets deleted within less than 100 posts, you’re a retard who’s speaking out of his ass.

Are you saying "goy" is a slur kek

>Imagine being this jealous of US infrastructure and supply chains.

>posts a photo with multiple pedestrian crossings in it
gj user

it's not a slur

The boards moderation team has been infiltrated by bunkerchan and leftypol for a while now.

I saw the ack thread, already deleted. whoever is mod is a full blown tranny

it's anti-semetic

>a single photograph captures the lives of 330 million people spread out across the 4th largest country by landmass with incredibly diverse cultures and peoples between states within said country
>the same repeated photograph spam

If THEY want suburban sprawl then why are THEY trying so hard to get rid of "car centric culture?
Seems to me like this is another shallow leftoid attempt at coopting rightoid memes.

>deletes his post to rewrite it with an insult
why are you like this?

ive worked in an area kind of like this, inland empire socal, and with enough smoke breaks talking to homeless people bumming off me, you can start putting together some certified burgerpunk kino

Attached: 1365406956523.jpg (369x450, 32.77K)

pray tell

It's literally an anti-gentile slur

It is literally the word Jews use for non-Jews

The streets are clean and well-paved, the traffic is there but not intense and pointlessly aggressive, the businesses and gas stations aren't surrounded by litter and trash, you don't have to tense up because Juan and Shaumarkez are trying to start a fight with Sanjay over 13 cents or whether or not they can use food stamps to buy lotto tickets.

nah kys, goycattle
fuck you and your roads, fat ugly beaner goblin and nigger population and overpriced (((rent)))
couldnt believe how shitty your country was

>flyover country is boring as fuck

Wow what a revelation.

>incredibly diverse cultures and peoples between states
there's only about 7: East Coast, New England, Southeast, Midwest, Southwest, California, and Pacific North West

Same except I hate all those things.

>embrace the superior yuropean lifestyle chud

Attached: D1B4F91D-D2FB-4C9A-AE50-6E907852F3C9.jpg (1307x843, 533.84K)

It doesnt capture the majority population’s life. It shows Republican life. Which is why you seethe

Literally just Clerks but with random homeless people coming into the store.

And yet you post about it everyday on an american website. Sounds like you're just tsundere. If you really hated us, you'd fuck off and never come back again.

hispanics are based fuck off

in using "goy," it implies that jews are out there manipulating non-jews for their own ends, .e.g. "goyslop" is cheap garbage food jews sell to gentiles to make a quick buck

unironically better

looks like compton fr fr tho

Wrong website

>majority
>Republican life
pick two. the United States in overwhelmingly Republican

>this word we call you becomes offensive if you say it
The absolute chutzpah

Maybe that was true in the 1800s or even early 1900s, it's all one big suburb now.

Doubt.jpn dumb faggot. kill yourself

>zero hours of sunlight
>4 hrs a day in your state-regulated elevator
Yeah seems great

But that picture is from atlanta georgia, a democrat stronghold in the south?

cool made up numbers. why don't you also make up that there's monsters or some shit

>Ahahah that good is so goyish am I right fellow Any Forumssters

>NOOOOO NOT THE CAGERINO NOT THE SUBURBINO LE CAR IS LE FREEDOM BEING STUCK IN TRAFFIC IS THE WHITE MAN'S BURDEN

I've heard that IE Socal is the worst place for white trash gangsters shooting each other over meth, is this true?

Bye

>T. Paco Smith-Rodriguez

imagine living in the lower levels and getting less than 4 hours of direct natural light a day

I’d watch it

Slave ARE monsters.

yeah way better comrade

Attached: A1A0D81A-A353-44CB-BF65-7379A1FEB453.jpg (4032x3024, 2.85M)

it's another episode of spics calling spics spics

Walking anywhere is retarded. Why would you spend a half hour getting where you need to go when you could get there in 5 minutes?

Attached: 8F6A61DB-ED09-42ED-8A5D-429628C9C2BF.png (828x1792, 1.99M)

this but unironically, my automaton parents raised me on television commercials and corn syrup laden breakfast cereals, i can recite more advertising jingles than worthwhile facts, feels america man

>every corner isn't a liquor store or bail bondsman
nah that aint compton, looks more like fresno

glad you agree

Imagine the smell

Attached: 8EA82567-ABD1-4630-A121-7C78659A8601.jpg (500x433, 78.88K)

Maybe for a bug person. For real human beings, being crammed in like sardines isn't optimal.

your women are ugly unfuckable goblinos