Goddamn is this movie fuckin good...

Goddamn is this movie fuckin good. I miss movies like this that had somewhat of a literary element to the characters and dialogue. 80% of zoomers will never even see this movie.

Attached: unforgiven.jpg (2000x3000, 553.19K)

Now that the dust has settled was he truly the Duck of Death?

Attached: hensy02lflo11.jpg (1080x1920, 333.5K)

I couldn't help but hear his son Jared's voice the whole time he spoke.

Duck, I says.

Attached: 1596909323587.jpg (512x345, 33.17K)

I knew this guy was Jared's father the moment I saw him smile. kek

Ahh, it’s ‘Duke’, little Bill

Just wait for some zoomer youtuber to make a video about it.

>UNFORGIVEN - THE ANTI-WESTERN THAT KILLED THE WESTERN GENRE!!!!!

little bill is gutless faggot
that useless dipshit basically committed the 18th century equivalent of throwing acid someone and bill just gives the guy the punishment a slave gets for being too slow
then again little bill murdering that probably wouldnt be enough for those obnoxious whores

I watched for the first time last month. Kino of the higher order indeed.
That didn't scare Little Bill, did it?
The moment he subtly took the bottle I was giggling like a kid
>ohhhh shit's about to down

>I'll see you in hell William Munny
>...yeah...

It's been over 15 years since I watched this. I'm glad I waited so long so I could fully appreciate it as an oldfag.

>bill just gives the guy the punishment a slave gets for being too slow
He doesn't even do that. Fucking Little Dick Bill.

Post big titted whore from the crow

I need to watch it again. I went in with high hopes thinking that Eastwood would be a badass man-with-no-name reprisal, but he was just a sick old man for most of it.
Maybe I'm just a brainlet that missed the point???

I didn't care for it
>Dude, everyone is le morally grey!

No it was actually just shit.

>Misfire!
>Kill the son of a bitch!
My asshole clenched.

Nah, I felt similarly when I watched this in my late teens. I never got into westerns so going into this as a kid, I wasn't ready for deep kino. I did, however, absolutely love The Quick and the Dead back in the day.

Little Bill didn't want the town to turn into a shooting gallery and he is treated like the villain. A bunch of random people got stuck in the cross fire because some prostitutes wanted the blood of two people (one of which didn't do shit to any of them).

The moral of the story is "women, amirte", and for that they put this film in the national archive.

My only gripe with this film is how his final shootout was framed where it looked like he should have taken about 3 or 4 hits but made it out untouched like Jules and Vincent. I wonder if this scene inspired that scene in Pulp Fiction since Tarantino already referenced it with Jules's "English Bob" comment.

Munny spends the whole movie claiming he's a changed man, but he isn't. He's the one who gutshot an innocent kid, and as soon as he hears Ned died he decides to just kill everyone involved like the old days. That's all, really.

Ned is the changed man.
The kid is all talk but a pussy.
Will is the true stone cold, tough as nails killer, even though he doesn't want to be.

>I went in with high hopes thinking that Eastwood would be a badass man-with-no-name reprisal
It's a bit deconstructive towards the genre.

It’s a deconstruction of that mythical character.

>deconstruction
>deconstructive

Attached: 1622496799234.png (191x186, 2.07K)

It literally is though. Like the actual definition of it.

>like
>literally

Attached: 1607620834949.png (300x265, 132.99K)