What did PTA mean by this, Any Forums?

Attached: EA5D7364-F71B-4605-90DD-2549B397ECA9.jpg (1000x1444, 192.99K)

Watched it for the first time today, liked it a lot. Well shot, funny, and even though I despise Sean Penn he was decent. Cooper Hoffman is great in his first and only acting role

It's pretty good.

alana is a cutie and i'm tired of pretending she's not.

Alana's parents hired PTA to make something better than their daughter's tinder profile. Something, that would prove, that she can sex, she can look pretty in some angles and that she's learned krav-maga. Also DUH she's wealthy.

Attached: enhanced-17159-1423068265-32-1496265751.jpg (501x585, 67.11K)

she has cute feet

I think it's about PTA and Fiona Apple.

I think it is PTA's origin story for a vicious Hollywood predator type who gets exposed as part of Me Too.

>about pedophilia
>has pizza in the title
>loosely based on the guy that co-founded Tom Hank's production company.
>fun cumming of age story lol

Attached: received_2110600415648220.jpg (613x412, 17.4K)

PTA is clearly an /ss/ misato fag

I want to create a shot for shot remake of the opening with the sexes reversed and when the man in this case shows up to the restaurant Chris Hansen is waiting there and tells him to take a seat and then the ghilli suit cop comes in and arrests him.

good filter. I. M. O.

They don't even need to hide it
This came out around the time of red rocket but it was framed as white man grooms(bad) white girl and Licorice pizza about a "coming of age story" where a Jew woman groomer (good) with an underaged Jewish boy as wholesome

This but without the anti-Semitic image

I don't know, I couldn't finish it, maybe he explains it in the second half

There’s literally no story. It’s a pretentious montage of soullessness.

PSH character from Punch Drunk Love as a teenager who has a crush on a 25 year old jewess whos just as lost as him but at least he has a vision and she has nothing

every fucking PTA moving is like that
they fucking suck

If you're circumcised you're 100% jewish

>I'm done making good or decent movies anymore, so fuck it
That's exactly what he meant.

he meant to make a comfy movie, and succeeded