Be a successful, funny, tall and attractive hollywood actor

>Be a successful, funny, tall and attractive hollywood actor
>bang one of TV's hottest blondes
>rich and have nice shit
>MUH DEPRESSION

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 80.24K)

Who?

he's probably just trans and still in the closet

Formerly The Jimmy Hendrix Experience

i mean, c'mon

Attached: Yvonne-Strahovski-main.jpg (510x383, 41.04K)

This is a low iq take. Depression has nothing to do with fucking sluts or having nice cars. It has to do with a lack of meaning in your life you doofus nigger

Chuck, Flynn Rider, Shazam

Depression is actually just a form of retardation and its simply a mindset that can be changed if you stop being a little bitch.

Attached: MV5BMTU5NjEwOTgwMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTEzMDk1NTM@._V1_.jpg (1365x2048, 362.87K)

She must be retarded and/or boring as fuck if you're still depressed after banging a goddess like her.

Cry me a fucking river dork.
That guy needs to get over himself, I'll be depressed any day in his spot.

> whaddyamean youre not happy fucking HOT BABES in your area, drinking and doing drugs? INSTAGRAM, TRAP-HOP, YOUTUBE and TIKTOK thought me all you need is HOT BITXHES, ROLEXs and FERRARIAS to be a REAL ALPHA™, you a BETA bro

he probably bisexual

this but unironically

>duhhh just stop being depressed what’s so hard is that??!
Low iq shit bags we don’t need your retard take

this is a faggot take. if you can't derive meaning in your life you are a fucking waste of space. "muh iq". fuck off.
>Depression is actually just a form of retardation
exactly

Someone gets it
Jewish coomer hands typed these posts

Why do they always have earphones? Aren't they in front of each other?

>just derive meaning in life from making money, fucking whores, and buying stuff
Dumbass nigger shut your gay retard mouth

Yea, I don't get what these people have to be depressed about. Maybe they've done some horrible disgusting evil shit to get to where they are and it eats at them daily. Either than that I don't get what the fuck their problem is

>>just derive meaning in life from making money, fucking whores, and buying stuff
who said that you had to derive meaning form those things? if you are too fucking dumb to find out that there is more to life than the surface then maybe you should just end it.

Once you’re rich you can do anything you want. And if you’re good looking you’ll never have missed out on the good parts of life. So there is nothing to be depressed about

You know what one of the biggest lies you were ever told was?
"Money doesn't make you happy"
What can money buy other than material possessions?
It buys you time that you won't have to spend working to survive, it lets you pursue whatever interest you have, no matter how mediocre you are at it. It lets you live in high trust neighborhoods, near good schools that will give your kids a future. It gives you a chance to retire before your body starts breaking down, the knowledge you won't be a burden on your kids when you become old, the assurance you can afford medical care without the nightmare of crippling debt in America and the opportunity to access proper preventative care in a timely manner in Europe. All you have to do is not be a hedonistic animal.
But c'mon, keep believing that horseshit.

What color is your Bugatti?

No, it has to do with only remembering bad things, and minimizing good things.

You just listen exactly why people get depressed.
None of that shit is of any value or real substance.

i only drive turbo diesel 4x4s man, sports cars are for homos

>t. low IQ fat fag who is content sitting in front of the tv drinking cheap beer

*listed

Yep.
My job is fucking awful and the stress and anxiety is taking years off my life. If you have money, all those worries evaporate.

This guy has actually been depressed. Listen to him

Kek loser

Astoundingly based

Attached: Bsddpt.png (521x937, 1.87M)

Correct.

stop compensating, sweaty. being unable to use your mind to find meaning out there is on you.

Attached: download.jpg (287x176, 6.43K)

This. All the underage retards on here think otherwise.