A pot belly is sexy, Any Forums

a pot belly is sexy, Any Forums.

Attached: 071B36FE-A778-4ABA-AC00-501656734F5C.jpg (820x810, 65.93K)

Most realistic woman ever written. What a fucking inane, pointless discussion.

Only if it's from pregnancy

Disagree, but feet aren’t sexy either and Tarantula is obsessed with them.

What is pretty sexy is a high school girl I saw in the grocery store today. She was wearing a t-shirt and no bra and she was only like a 32B by my estimation but her tits were super perky and she was blasting nips hard

this. and it has to be my kid too

Why do women love pulp fiction so much?

Attached: film.jpg (756x608, 71.62K)

Because they think that because media tried to tell men that “fat stomachs are sexy”, men will now find their nasty fat guts attractive. Not understanding that men are far less affected by media than they are, and we like what we like.

she is a famous portuguese actress, nor french, i don't see similar oriental girl?

That’s just a run of the mill art hoe, user. They’re all over NYC that’s the only way my best friends Nick and Adam get laid.

I have not met one woman that knows what Pulp Fiction is before I told them about it. What imaginary discussions with imaginary people are you guys having with the people in your heads?

Every girl on tumblr around 2010 loved tarantino and plants.

Attached: 1661047703616226.jpg (2733x4100, 833.71K)

Why were you on tumblr in 2010?

A little bit of weight is 10/10. But this is a pointless discussion as she was obv desperate for babby

Only actual hambeasts go on Tumblr for the discussion though. They aren't real women.

mmmh.... tummy...
OH SHIT

Attached: 1659542573587612.jpg (690x720, 108.72K)

A+D showing up was a nice bit

In fairness, he's a dumb brute. Their complementary masculine and feminine attributes are reinforced by their shared low intelligence.

They go well together.

>love pulp fiction
>women always think I'm talking about Pulp Fiction
what a dumb pointless fucking name

Attached: file.png (949x1222, 1.33M)

kill women and eat their faces

I once met a girl in college that looked like her. She friendzoned my ass. Fuck me.