Movies you absolutely hate but you aren't sure why

Movies you absolutely hate but you aren't sure why

Attached: MV5BMWM3NWUyYzAtNTMzZi00OGNlLTgzOTgtZTg4NTQyOGM5MWI3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjQ0NzE0MQ@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1421, 177.03K)

misspelled love?

It's still better than Shrek 2. Not as broad, crass, smug and self-conscious. It also has some charm, which Shrek 2 lacks completely.

Go fuck yourself faggot I like shrek 2

>directed by Vicky Jenson (Shrek 1 co director) and Bibo Bergeron (Road to El Dorado main director)
>written by Scott Aukerman, BJ Porter, Lona Williams, Alec Berg and Jeff Schaffer
I love it

Ignore him he's been copy-pasting this everywhere

This was the first computer generated Dreamworks film made in-house. Their previous computer generated films (Antz, Shrek, Shrek 2) as well as the next one (Madagascar) were made by Pacific Data Images.

Lotr movies

Hulk from 2003. I watched this in theatre and it was just so fucking boring, I really can't describe why either.

I'm not a big fan of superhero movies but I do enjoy some of them for mindless fun.

It does look more appealing than Shrek 2, which has awful skin animation and lighting (mainly during indoor or nightime scenes)

Attached: Shrek_2_Screenshot_1901.jpg (1920x1080, 296.76K)

why did zoomers have so many kino childrens movies? I'm jealous

one time I watched Shrek 2 high on mushrooms and I thought the grass looked real

>Will Smith, Renee Zellweger, Jack Black, Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Angelina Jolie, Ziggy Marley, Doug E. Doug and Michael Imperioli as the story relevant characters

>Vincent Pastore, Peter Falk, Katie Couric, Shelley Morrison, Bobb'e J. Thompson, Lenny Venito, Frank Vincent and Saverio Guerra as minor characters

It’s because of:
>Angelina Jolie fish lips (don’t be dirty, grow up)
>de niro shark mole

>cover songs by Ziggy Marley, Sean Paul, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliott, Mary J. Blige and The Pussycat Dolls

>original songs by Cheryl Lynn, Ludacris, Bobby V, Lil' Fate, JoJo, Justin Timberlake, Timbaland, Avant and D12
Quality soundtrack

>Car Wash cover by Christina Aguilera and Missy Elliott (original by Rose Royce)
>Three Little Birds cover by Ziggy Marley and Sean Paul (original by Bob Marley)
>Got to be Real cover by Mary J. Blige and Will Smith (original by Cheryl Lynn)
>Far as We Felt Like Goin' cover by The Pussycat Dolls (original by LaBelle)

>Sweet Kind of Life by Cheryl Lynn
>Gold Digger by Ludacris, Bobby V and Lil' Fate
>Secret Love by JoJo
>Good Foot by Justin Timberlake and Timbaland
>Can't Wait by Avant
>Lies & Rumours by D12
Those are all the covers and original songs. There's also a lengthy sad montage that plays a licensed India.Arie song (Get It Together)

And then fat moms danced in their seats.

>fish is a black guy

Scorsese blowfish is funny.

Attached: vYAAhc.gif (480x270, 2.28M)

How come in Shark Tale the pufferfish's voice gets high when he blows up, but in Spongebob, Mrs. Puff's voice gets low when she does? Which would be more accurate?

There is something captivating about the weird animation of this film.

Attached: p01gpxhv.jpg (1200x675, 186.63K)

>aren't sure why
you have brain damage if you don't think the poster screams pure pointless dog shit

You can only choose one

Attached: 544f85a182f23ed44bce864db08866c8.jpg (600x875, 75.59K)

I myself like the one with a nice/quirky personality

Attached: shark-tale-disneyscreencaps.com-3710.jpg (1280x720, 190.59K)