Any Kinos that take place here?

Any Kinos that take place here?

Attached: The next US Metroplex.jpg (484x650, 127.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RJed--Nb2OE
youtube.com/watch?v=MD2sKhJKKYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8u4ZQmpiN8w
youtube.com/watch?v=J0TnsILAHHQ
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/texans-pay-more-taxes-than-californians-17400644.php
youtube.com/watch?v=akH0HpdbDqM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

side kicks 1992?

One of Malick’s recent films, I forget the name of it. Fassbender was in it. Also isn’t Linklater from there?

Looks like a mirrored map of iraq.

this film is the greatest thing Austin has given to the world

Attached: slacker.jpg (520x789, 80.05K)

tx street fights youtube channel

KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=RJed--Nb2OE

I love here

It's a shithole. Everything is open concrete and strip malls. Half the store shelves are empty. Everyone is short, fat, and doesn't speak english. It's hot and there's no water. To get to your local fast food processed slop sustainment cube you need to drive 45 minutes through endless corridors of cheap cardboard houses and brown dead lawns. There's no sidewalks. There's no culture beyond gay flags and hispanic heritage month. Healthcare system is completely overloaded from the massive amounts of obese people.

I just want to escape. I don't even leave the house anymore.

Attached: green-awning-commerical-strip-mall-7605878.jpg (800x533, 66.93K)

Charles Barkley taught me that there’s some big ol girls down in San Antonio.

I live here*

there's a freudian slip

Lol just move to the countryside

youtube.com/watch?v=MD2sKhJKKYQ

KINO AUSTIN
youtube.com/watch?v=8u4ZQmpiN8w

Office space was mainly filmed in ATX

Austin in 1970s

Attached: dnc.jpg (1161x654, 77.64K)

I don't live in Austin or San Antonio proper, but I live in a suburb almost exactly in the middle between the two. Both cities are unlivable now, homeless everywhere and crime through the roof while also having huge cost of living.

I want to move to Maine, man.

BASED AUSTIN TX!

youtube.com/watch?v=J0TnsILAHHQ

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 18-51-51 Biker brawl fight pt 2 6th Street Austin TX 6-12-2022.png (1308x821, 848.75K)

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/texans-pay-more-taxes-than-californians-17400644.php
Texas? More like Taxus!

one more KINO

youtube.com/watch?v=akH0HpdbDqM

Attached: Screenshot 2022-09-13 at 19-07-08 Fights 6th Street Austin Texas (4-17-2022).png (1282x820, 1.14M)

What an awesome channel. Cameraman composes the scene perfectly and keeps everything in frame. When the mexicans start to chase that guy, the camera just glides over the crowd to follow them and remains steady the entire time. Utter kino.

If this is you user, BRAVO

Lol the USA is a literal prison colony.
Every fight is racial based gangs, one of them always being niggers.

The Alamo (1960)
The Alamo (2004)

office space. i went to school at ut, and both cities are basically mexico at this point tbqh,

Alex Jones