Why did he threaten to kill the baby? What did she do?

Why did he threaten to kill the baby? What did she do?

Attached: 90f8d83f-e970-4643-8faf-541a0d0c7496_text.gif (400x225, 437.87K)

once she saw walter's money behind the wall she entered the game
once you're in, you're in

she was originally Heisenberg and Walt was just taking credit for her work, it was a cut plotline

Hes a subhuman spic with no morals?

she knew his secret

Literally everything was Jesse's fault

She had it too good for too long

here's a plan I came up with right after the episode where gus kills the henchman
>force walt to walk through his cook process step by step
>document the process thoroughly and test it by having a random henchman complete a high quality cook
>if walt refuses, threaten to kill his friends and family one by one until he complies, starting with jesse
>when walt is done, kill him and jesse

wow, i'm smarter than gus

He only said that because if he had threatened to kill Flynn he wouldn't have been threatening.

Let's be honest, the baby was white and statistically said the n-word at least once before. Even if it was just random baby babble it's better to not take a chance on letting a future racist grow up.

Esposito was practicing for when he gets cast in the Obama biopic.

It was all about deterring Walt from interfering with Hank's murder.

Walter's worse and he's no spic

as walt explained in literally the same episode, the only way you will consistently make a high quality batch every single time is if you know the fundamental chemistry in manufacturing, this is why todd and jesse (initially) were just partners in the cook but they clearly cant make the same level of quality as walt's

Directed by Sam Raimi
>Scene opens on a stinky Kenyan village...

>I will kill Yuhrin von Dotter
I don't get it, was he a colleague of Ziegler?

Probably worked at the big conglomerate the bought Pollos Hermanos

he's from new mexico and loves tequila, he's basically a spic

I dont think Walt would kill a baby. Not that it really matters at that point of moral depravity but Gus was significantly more psychopathic than him.

all part of the game yo

He was an associate of Isaac Schraeser.

what if the baby insulted his maculinity?

It would be extremely painful...

I just cant see it. He wouldnt let Hank die, even gave up his money for him. Gus would never give up his power or money for anyone(Gus after his boyfriend died obviously and he became chicken man terminator)