Kids Shows

What are some Any Forums approved shows that can be shown to kids? No I am not asking Any Forums, that board is full of pedos and weirdos.

Attached: 31lDeZQn2VL._SL1000_.jpg (500x375, 15.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bm2abCXYQ_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ruby Gloom. Starring Sarah Gadon as Ruby.

Attached: MV5BMjRhNTlmMWQtOGRhYS00ODI5LTg0MmItNjZjZGVlNjFlZTdhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjk1Njg5NTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1501, 136.92K)

I don't know, looks awfully satanic and not very Christian.

Attached: SCOOBY-DOO_9.38.26.jpg (1748x1309, 331.53K)

It's quite wholesome actually. Check out this song from an epsiode. Sarah Gadon has such a cute singing voice as Ruby.

youtu.be/bm2abCXYQ_k

Paw Patrol

I don't much care for the supernatural elements, but I do appreciate how they contact the police to have criminals arrested.

Mister Rogers' Neighborhood is comfy kid kino

A good one, but I can't believe that Chase is FUCKING DEAD.

Attached: 1649858200884.webm (1920x800, 2.87M)

The ice cream episode is kino.

Bluey gives unreasonable expectations to how parents should interact with their children. It's still a pretty good and wholesome show though

How is "be nice" and "play with them" unreasonable?

Attached: Monkey.webm (1280x720, 2.24M)

What a dumbfuck. You're supposed to get in the car with Alyx and have Dog throw you.

Couple of examples
>Freeze and stay frozen until I unfreeze you
>Kids act as the parents when grocery shopping and force their dad to push around a kids cart while grabbing a bunch of junk food

There are no supernatural elements in the main series, it's always some faggot LARPing. There is only actual supernatural stuff in the movies. I don't know what the Scooby-Doo canon is though.

You guys only watch children's cartoons with your kids, right?

Right?

Attached: 1662476153434796.jpg (236x236, 8.94K)

Obviously.

Attached: 1662040684381636.gif (600x471, 1.03M)

get Batman the Animated Series and Sailor Moon (the original from the 90s) box sets. Cancel all subscriptions to streaming services and give the dvds to your kid. Teach them how to put a dvd into your playstation.

The grown men that watch this show are the same groomers and pedos that watched MLP.

>Just force your kids to only like the things you liked

Attached: Mackenzie is an asshole dog.gif (393x498, 491.19K)

Shut up tranny

the only people not safe around mlp fans is horses

Dragonball Z is the only kid's show that matters.

Torrent some seasons of something made 20 years ago

Most kid shows now are like a fever dream, I think it's some mkultra shit

Also I wanna sock Bluey in his stupid fucking face
>go to friend's house for scheduled movie night
>3 yo daughter is watching bluey
>me and friend dick around for a bit before we start film
>we go to change to the movie
>daughter starts throwing a massive tantrum
>calmly tell her that it's time for the adults to watch tv
>she's inconsolable
>looks at her dad
>"daddy, will you watch bluey with me"
>dad does the whole "awwwwww" thing in an annoying voice and literally makes a chimp ooking face while doing it
>mfw I came over and I ended up watching mind rotting trash for 4 hours

moomins

>his
Bluey is a girl.

Attached: 1626120295214.jpg (2048x1163, 210.75K)

It's a cartoon

No that's just bad parenting. ''Daddy will you record me getting fucked by Jamal for my OF?''

Meh, it's inoffensive but basically a toy commercial.
I agree to an extent. I do try to jump into a game if I can drop what I'm doing as long as it's reasonable, but man sometimes they come up with an absurd game with arbitrary floating rules that takes forever and it's like "shit man I need to mow the lawn."

My son wanted to watch Dragonball and my gf said no because of the sexual innuendo and Master Roshi being a pervert. To be fair, I don't know why japs think sexual harassment is hilarious. I remember watching Dragonball and also Inuyasha where the monk liked to grope women's asses and we're supposed to think it's funny that he's molesting people. Japs are fucking weird. At least Inuyasha is supposedly for teens, though I watched it when I was 12.

Reminder that this show is Goose approved

>dad does the whole "awwwwww" thing in an annoying voice and literally makes a chimp ooking face while doing it
Fucking kek.

Like this?

Attached: le oreos face.png (395x501, 334.7K)

Anything Goose approved is immediately Kino.

Bluey is deep.

Attached: 2022 - A Dog Odyssey.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

YES
YES
FUCKING THIS
HE EVEN SLOWLY TURNED HIS HEAD TOWARD ME AND TILTED IT WHILE MAKING EYE CONTACT
I literally gave him the
>nigger don't you fucking dare
look

you sound boring

It's a cartoon, not a guide to parenting
You need to stop taking things so seriously

if my kid wants to watch shit like Big Mouth and Steven Universe, yes.

It's your fault for going to a house with a toddler in it

>being friends with a soiboi
ISHYGDDT

He's my best friend and I'm her godfather, he just spoils her too much. She needs more discipline

a little annoying but it knows its place
doesn't get preachy and isn't lowbrow

Attached: 990683fbba8abd0bec0826904075a9b6d96c5937ecb886c7308369151cf51403._RI_V_TTW_.jpg (1600x1200, 741.32K)

Live Action Thomas the Tank Engine (first 7-8 seasons)
Then CGI Thomas the Tank Engine prior to "Big World Big Adventure" anything between season 8 and CGI Thomas is pure baby tier and everything from "Big World Big Adventure" is mind-numbing awful

Attached: MV5BOWE4ZGI1YmEtNTNjYS00M2M0LTkwZDAtM2FmZjE1YTI0M2UxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTE1NjY5Mg@@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1232, 197.42K)

>that board is full of pedos and weirdos.
user... this board is also full of pedos and weirdos