Start watching this thinking it's gonna be some actual hacking kino

>start watching this thinking it's gonna be some actual hacking kino
>it's mostly just schizo ramblings
I want my fucking time back

Attached: Screenshot_20220914-014255_Firefox.jpg (1080x1107, 750.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfJ9HX13Z8U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Fight Club but good

fishey

Attached: tumblr_p12r1y6n9c1vapb9ao3_r1_540.gif (540x300, 146.86K)

it's the most realistic hacking movie/tv serie I've ever seen but I feel the same.

schizo shit like this is just non-realistic, even if it were sci-fi, and just plain bad and cringe

I think it's actually kind of alright if you ignore the cliched whining about SOCIETY.

Yeah I felt the same way when I started it but it ends up being pretty kino

I just finished rewatching it tonight.
The episode with Vera in season 4 was a masterpiece.

Season 4 was deeply disappointing. They did Tyrell so dirty.

Yeah, what was the blue light thing he was looking at in his last scene?

Agreed. It's been over a year since I've watched it but I still remember those two episodes the most.

Haven’t you learned anything from the hacker known as Any Forums?

1. All of the 1337 h4xx0rZ are tulpa schizos with a history of drug addiction and broken families.

2. Yeah, you can try to rise up and #FUCKSOCIETY but the world is too big and eventually the Chinese controlled underworld will catch up with you.

期待我们

It's meant to be cliche, Elliot is mentally a teenager going through his whole fuck the system anarchist phase

That only made it better.

Attached: 1653219022626.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

>they literally went with the "it was all le dream" meme in the last few episodes

Attached: 1663013531782935.jpg (1024x1017, 83.32K)

Filtered pleb.

>I think it's actually kind of alright if you ignore the cliched whining about SOCIETY.
Elliot is a fucked up, druggie lunatic weirdo and I never took his beliefs seriously. Is that the intent. I think you're supposed to be ambivalent about his opinions.

Not accurate.

>he didn't watch the show

Being a super hacker is taking down big corporations is also not realistic. Not sure what you were expecting.
In the first ep they show you that he is an unreliable narrator and that all of that stuff was just his weird view. The even show how he sees and hears the name of the company as 'Evil-Corp' instead of E-Corp to prove he's not thinking straight.
BSOD

Attached: hacktheplanet.webm (456x372, 243.98K)

I was so pissed when watching the last episode, because for the most of it, it seems like this is how it ends

I was told that this show was supposed to be about a schizo NEET hacker who acts as a 1 man army against government agencies and shadow governments around the world thwarting their plans while evading capture. How the entire first season was supposed to be an introduction to the main character and season 2 onward was where the real story begins. How the show comes off as a collaboration between Any Forums, Any Forums and Any Forums making a TV show together.

I was so fucking disappointed. It had its moments where it was kino but the story could have been so much more. I got hyped when he uncovers "Bernstein" in the FBI servers and really hoped the show went into time travel type shit. Fucking Any Forums lied to me. At least the show had some cuties

Attached: left-to-right-darlene-joanna-angela-dom-mr-robot-credit-usa-network.jpg (600x337, 30.41K)

glad i didnt finished it

>At least the show had some cuties
Literally name one

Keep watching. In episode 3 there's a graphic gay anal sex scene. lmao

I loved this show until the final season, the ending was decent
Personally I had no interest in it being a hacker show, I only watched it because of Tyrell Wellick (I am not homosexual) and the weirder elements
youtube.com/watch?v=SfJ9HX13Z8U
Great song