Cutting down the forest to make Thneeds is LE BAD even though it's good for the economy

>Cutting down the forest to make Thneeds is LE BAD even though it's good for the economy

Attached: lorax.jpg (954x537, 71.21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why do right wingers simp for corporations so hard?

Onceler's Need and Thneed
Formerly Lorax's

>Don’t criticize Amazon
>Don’t criticize Disney
>Don’t criticize Netflix
>Other than that we’re the anti-capitalist resistance

Attached: 5CF42A5A-297F-44B6-8FB9-504FD6BBF39D.jpg (500x500, 29.4K)

What I don't understand is why they were initially picking trufulla tree strands on hair at a time instead of pulling out a bunch at once.

HOW
BAD
CAN
ME
BE

>LOGGERS PLANT MORE TREES THAN THEY CUT DOWN

why did they leave this part out?

WHO CARES IF SOMETHINGS ARE DYING
I DON'T WANT TO HEAR YOU CRYING

can't replant biodiversity, that shit takes many years to develop. loggers plant cheap trees of the same species, hardly a replacement for a natural forest.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpgUQYARIsw

They’re good because they push out social agendas (which is actually all we care about).

why did you have to make my thread political dude

this sucks

Better than the song we actually got

brought to you by pfizer

Its the only reason their ideologies exist

Don't forget that thneeds are "thing I need" eg useless items
Not food or water or housing or fuel

thneed is a clothing item, you need clothes

Thneed is a useless clothing item that doesn't do anything.

yeah, and so is the snuggie

What the Fuck are you talking about, leftists complain about Amazon Netflix and Disney ALL THE FUCKING TIME

They just bitch about shit that matters, like worker conditions, and not Bullshit that they clearly only do to rile up rightards to appear woke, like skin colors of fictional characters

>ruin planet good for economy!

Attached: 1596463573378.png (900x720, 84.67K)

You can complain about the Jews destroying society and preventing you from losing your virginity, but the fossil fuel industry is destroying the world in a literal sense.

Attached: 1561371426802.jpg (399x322, 25.24K)

>They just bitch about shit that matters
Like the nominees at an award show not being black enough, or a man having his knees slightly apart on a train, or a Christian business existing. Yes. Stuff that really matters, you hopeless fucking twat.