"You don't understand man, all of our movies are meant to be bad! We're really better than anyone in Hollywood!"

>"You don't understand man, all of our movies are meant to be bad! We're really better than anyone in Hollywood!"

Attached: RedLetterMedia.jpg (900x900, 65.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4sglr17ELDA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>We're really better than anyone in Hollywood!
Source?

yes, but unironically

Ah yes, Revenge of the Eggplant, a true classic.

Those two are bitter, cynical nihilists. They have devoted their lives, the prime years of productivity, to pithily lampooning cultural ephemera and implying "we could do better than these idiot filmmakers, but we're too cool to actually try."

Their irony cynical shtick has gotten old. Can we try some sincerity for once, you capeshit boomer fucks?

>We're really better than anyone in Hollywood!
They have never, ever once said this or implied it.

yes its called making a living doing what you love

They seem to hate it.

They just recommended me to watch this fat turd, I think they're finally losing it bros

Attached: turd.jpg (570x844, 143.81K)

I don't think anyone respects them enough to care about any sincere opinions they'd have. Cynical irony is for the best.

I think their problem is that they're stuck in a lol-irony spiral.
They literally cannot attempt to make a film seriously.

It's protection from failure.
Like Tim Heidecker, they can't help themselves, they need to let everyone know they "get it" but can't actually "do it"

sneed

youtu.be/4sglr17ELDA

This was such a fucking gay review. They're no longer manchildren. They're officially womanchildren now. No man could recommend this flick.

BOTW is their attempt to drag everyone down to their cowardly level.
>haha look at this bad movie that these people made with sincerity, haha it’s bad!
>that could never be us because everything we do is ironic
The stupid voice that Mike does in Space Cop is a perfect illustration of his insecurities.

I thought what they loved was making movies?

I watch them on and off myself. The last time I remember them being sincere about their emotions was when they were talking about Ghost Story, a depressing story about the empty void we call human existence. Go figure.

Mike spends every HITB review with a sheet of paper explaining how the movie should’ve been made differently. It’s embarrassing.

Mike is such a pleb it's not even funny. He just watches whatever shit is popular on TV, yet he acts like he's an absolute film expert. I regret watching this and Midnight Mass. I did enjoy All My Firends Hate Me, though.

Mike Stoklasa is definitely gay (possibly trans).

Yes.

That's what every single faggot does on Any Forums, just instead of a piece of paper we use this gay imageboard.