NOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST DISCUSS HOW ANGRY YOU ARE AT ALL THE LATEST hOLLYWOOD TRENDS!!!!

>NOOOO, YOU CAN'T JUST DISCUSS HOW ANGRY YOU ARE AT ALL THE LATEST hOLLYWOOD TRENDS!!!!
>I WILL COME FROM AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT WEBSITE WHERE CRITICISM OF HOLLYWOOD ISN'T ALLOWED AND TRY TO ENFORCE THE EXACT SAME RULES HERE... FOR FREE!!!!
>YOU MUST CONSUME, NEVER QUESTION THE PURE JOY THAT DISNEY, AMAZON, AND NETFLIX CREATE!

Attached: hgghyjty.png (231x219, 20.48K)

You hate black people, just admit it, chud

I don't get it, do they enjoy being here getting shat on?

Not all. Just noticing odd trends and how other races aren't given the same treatment.

大豆少年
永久にセックスレスwwwwwww

I honestly do not know. They seem to think that anyone responding to them in any way, shape, or form means they're winning. Yet, anyone who has at least a room temp IQ can see they're not.

Not liking black supremacy doesn't mean you don't like black people

Yes
Cuck
Cuck

you're the one who doesn't watch television or film, OP

You hate white people, just admit it. That’s why you want white erasure through cultural appropriation of European culture. Maybe you should sit down and listen when white folk speak on white issues?

And how did you reach this conclusion based on absolutely nothing?

people like you call anyone who discusses recent releases instead of making offtopic Any Forums threads shills

Ths guy has a point. I can't stand when midwits (more like fourthwits) think they have a good point by telling people not to criticize what they don't like on a forum that is designed for doing just that.

This picture right here. That hot air balloon. That's literally you.

Attached: trans98938242.png (720x864, 674.84K)

no i hate jews

No, they just hate anyone who is not their side and to them, that side ONLY is made up of white people.
I'm Mexican and I'm tired of our representation being overlooked and/or relegated to "drug cartel member number 533457." Why are blacks the only ones who get race swapped into things? Are Mexicans not diverse enough? Are Native Americans not? Asians?
Why is 13% of the US population getting all the of race swapping representation?

If you don't like literally every movie being a vehicle for propping up nigger worship then you just don't watch tv or film!!!!
Tranny just said so chuds!!!

Who the fuck said you were a shill? Are you getting paid?

Any Forums is literally unusable. No one discusses things anymore. Fuck you.

yes I fucking DESPISE all niggers

>IT'S OVER!!!!!

Attached: soyjak3324232.jpg (555x631, 79.75K)

Good, fuck back off to your hugbox and never return.

who are you quoting?

not in this thread, but Any Forumstards like you completely ruined this board

Go watch Mexican television in Mexico, you shit skin

You ever thought that this shit is a symptom, and not a cause? When you continually raceswap white characters over and over again in an obvious attempt to generate discussion about something that wouldn't normally generate any at all, then this is what you get.
Disney knows exactly what the fuck they're doing. Making white characters black pokes the hornet's nest and every time, the hornets get angry.
You want the discussion of this shit to stop, then the studios need to stop doing it. Plain and simple. This is nothing more than a reaction.

How about you fuck off back to Any Forums. You Any Forumsfaggots have ruined this board since 2016.

>Jews fully mobilize to turn the american/international film industry in a sociocultural war machine
>/tvt/ discusses said war machine
>NooooOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T DISCUSS NON TV THINGS

Attached: 1654323703267.jpg (1024x576, 36.93K)

How do we save Any Forums and expel the trannies

We’re not leftists you retard it’s fucking embarrassing when people on this board throw autistic man-baby temper tantrums because they don’t like the cast of a movie for little girls.

We didn't do shit. We never asked for Hollywood to go in full on race bait mode. We're simply reacting to it and you cannot stand that we can because you come from places where you can't.
Don't like it, then leave? Go back to twitter or reddit or wherever else where they ban dissenting opinions.