I miss DARK posting so much Meine Brüders

i miss DARK posting so much Meine BrĂ¼ders

Attached: original.gif (500x220, 2.82M)

Was this show actually good? Was it like American shows where even though Hispanics are like 20% of the population, they only shove blacks in as the token minorities? I know Turks are like the Mexicans of Germany.

garbage show
inb4 go back to your capeshit threads

fudge packer

nah its 99 percent white. prob why its based

There was only like 3 or 4 good threads throughout the entirety of its run. Since the show was actually good it wasn't inherently memeable and the majority of the threads were waifu or bait threads.

Jonas checking those OP dubs

Attached: Jonas.png (1070x699, 219.77K)

Just finished this
There was one (1) black background character who disappeared after the 1st season

first for best girl

Attached: hannah.jpg (900x600, 57.04K)

It was perfect, never believe anything else.

never understood why it never appears in "best series of all time" threads here.
its definitely the best thing netflix ever produced

i really want his fucking raincoat

Attached: smile-louis-hofmann.gif (498x249, 2.23M)

Bartosz did nothing wrong

I watched the first episode of this show and it didn't draw me in whatsoever. Do fans of the show think the pilot is gripping?

Attached: ....jpg (741x568, 60.87K)

What the fuck was her problem

filtered by Darkino

Attached: darkstory.jpg (1080x724, 56.59K)

The casting for this show is amazing. The older versions of characters look nearly how you'd expect the younger ones to age.

It's not just the casting, but also incredible makeup and costume work. The only one that felt kind of wonky was middle aged burn victim Jonas.

It was immediately gripping for me.

low self-worth, maybe some form of borderline personality disorder. sought validation through men.

I liked this show but at the last minute of season 2 I knew I was about to experience a rapid drop in plot quality for everything that came after. Season 3 it felt like they got way too far ahead of themselves and the actual ending of the show was like 1 step above "It was all a dream" tier ending. Other than that though Charlotte is best girl.