What are some police kinos? ive already seen the wire

what are some police kinos? ive already seen the wire

Attached: 1644835857687.jpg (1200x900, 311.59K)

Is their beat the land of chocolate or something

Attached: Xgv_6dX-Q2xRCFaMa2NTLRHjDGHzgdOqj9KYvtugs4U.jpg (640x480, 54.71K)

Reno 911

why are they all so fucking obese?

Colors

These are corrections officers. They purposely pick the ugliest women imaginable so there isn’t any temptation among the prisoners.

Shame how it slipped under the radar. It was fucking hilarious.

Copland.

Police Academy 1-6
Die hard 1-3 (the rest suck)
Turner & Hooch
Dragnet (the 1989 movie)
The Fugitive

>ive already seen the wire
Sorry but now everything else will feel underwhelming

I thought it was Chuck Liddell on the top row

Attached: 34136124-B069-4C2D-A82D-BD3E7893277B.jpg (456x672, 45.54K)

this my cholo friend from california was sent to prison to georgia and he told me he would fuck the black female corrections officers.

>no guns
Not cops.
>GDC
Yep. Probably for some very, very low level women's prison.

law enforcement= cop
cope

do americans really?

The Shield, obviously. Miami Vice too.

Attached: 791B11D7-FB76-45A5-A302-72FF5B52D258.jpg (720x688, 80.93K)

The Killing

The Wire might be tied with The Sopranos as the most over-rated show of all time.

The Wire is for White cucks that like to sympathize with niggers.

Streets Of San Francisco.

Attached: walked.jpg (2040x1572, 466.72K)

best answer.
Ive heard the shield is good but i haven't seen it yet

You got some of them taking it seriously, taking a profession picture without smiling. Then you got these severely obese people in the front making a mockery of the badge.

could you imagine if we had to let people like that into the military

ummmm

Attached: 1651121518209.png (768x506, 785.09K)

Here in Texas they import Nigerians; the thought process behind this is their family members can’t be ransomed or threatened likewise their visa Status is tenuous.

Government jobs are just another form of welfare

NYPD blue is pretty good, oddly satisfying for an episodic procedural plus it was back when you could show all demos as criminals and be casually racist. So basically it is superior to the wire.

They're prison guards

This is true but the sopranos is not overrated because it truly is the best series of all time in any genre, objectively

Health inspectors = cop?
user = seethe?

I meant morbidly obese front butts, asshole

health inspectors dont enforce the regulations, they only notify other authorities
moron

I will concede it laid the ground work for modern television, but what has come since is far superior.

lmao, it's a shit job with shit pay, they'll hire anyone. There are no attractive women because they make more money waiting tables.

>they only notify other authorities
Oh? And who would that be?

None of them are obese. Also stop worshipping muh military, it's glorified babysitting for adults.

you're the actual moron here. health inspectors, building inspectors, fire marshalls, are all law enforcement. If there's a violation of laws, they have the power to apply a penalty against offenders.
quite literally law enforcement.

Georgia Department of Corrections.

End of watch with Jake Kinohall

None of them enforce the law retard. They ask the police to. Do you know what enforce means? None of those jobs kick in doors or serve papers.

They can literally shit down businesses who don't comply with the law. Now they don't have arrest powers, so that is a real distinction.

Attached: 1647190243853.jpg (1200x900, 360.85K)

They have to ask the sheriff to shut it down retard.