Anyone seen The Last Duel? It's pretty kino. I'm about 15 minutes in...

Anyone seen The Last Duel? It's pretty kino. I'm about 15 minutes in. Picrel is Jodie Comer who stars as Marguerite de Carrouges

Attached: 5_JS193594663.jpg (1200x1200, 123.54K)

I watched it a couple days ago. I liked it.
Honestly could not tell who's truth was the real truth, but the duel at the end, with all the built up tension, was one of the best combat scenes in recent memory.

10/10 would rape

15 minutes eh that must be some kind of zoomer record

More like Jodi Coomer

(from the perspective of the movie) the last one, the womans perspective, is the real one.
It says something like "the truth according to whatsherface" and the words "the truth" are highlighted

Yeah, I saw that, but I didn't feel it was the real truth, just what they want people to think.

Attached: shills.jpg (1129x770, 203.33K)

Part 3 undermines the entire point of the format, but the first 2/3rds are great, yeah.

The movie was okay but showing the story 3 times was stupid, could have done so much more.

her fucking left eye is higher that her right eye it looks so weird.

Keep your capeshit out of my thread

Comer is cute as fuck and a great actress

Ridley needs to make a Newt movie before he dies. She'd be perfect.

Attached: jodiecomer.jpg (957x1084, 506.91K)

Comer is going to smash Hollywood once she gets going.

Attached: jodcom.jpg (2048x1398, 311.57K)

Attached: 5227.jpg (1200x1200, 120.09K)

Attached: 0_Jodie-Comer.jpg (1200x1200, 203.04K)

How can you tell it's kino 15 minutes in.

No, it's shit. I haven't seen it btw

Kinludo of the highest magnitude. I was temecent with anticipation of the rape scene and it did not let down.
The rest of the movie was even better. Loved every second of dialogue, loved Affleck in here too. Amazing movie.

She is great in Killing Eve. I'm glad that show ended before it went too far off the rails. They didn't seem like they gave a shit about the plot near the end and it turns out they really didn't.

Coomer stuff aside, I think she's one of the best actresses of the current era. The first few episodes of KE prove it.

Attached: Jodie Comer is Killing Eve.jpg (1280x720, 86.69K)

>rape scene
It was strange scene. I honestly couldn't tell if she was resisting, pretending to resit, or actually enjoying it