What the fuck was this episode? It's the first one in the entire show that i couldn't even finish. Legit 1/10

What the fuck was this episode? It's the first one in the entire show that i couldn't even finish. Legit 1/10.

Attached: rick and morty.jpg (380x500, 29.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/review/rw8540024/?ref_=tt_urv
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imdb.com/review/rw8540024/?ref_=tt_urv

they even have review written by a bot lol

Guess your iq isn't high enough to understand it

why are you watching rick and morty?

Attached: 1638597579485.jpg (660x574, 30.86K)

haha don't you get it? it's funny because it's bad but it knows that it's bad so it's meta. that's funny when science gramps breaks the fourth wall ahaha buurp haha

show is shite

Yeah, I didn't laugh once, it fucking sucked

w*man writing ofc

i think i will drop after this ep tho

>right after they finish a canon storyline with a long-setup character (evil morty) they couldn't figure out what to do with
>set up ANOTHER canon long-setup character they won't know what to do with

so what's going to happen when the isolated 1-billionth prophet morty who has been stewing in a sims for aeons gets out?

probably take over a new citadel or something equally boring.

i used to defend this show

ukrainians are reclaiming ługańsk
have sex
trump lost

1st episode had good lore but the 2nd episode sucked monkey balls. This show has taken a backseat anyways, season 1 is almost 10 years old.

trump 2024, get fucked.

1st episode was terrible. Remember when Morty was depressed when he had to burry his dead self the back yard? Now the whole family is doing it withou a hint of remorse.

>no jokes
>completely retarded dialogue overexplaining everything and repeating itself for no reason
it felt like it was written by the most retarded fan of the show who has zero writing experience

i cant even vote in USA, retard.

Its not our fault her humor is zoomer shit

>i cant even vote in USA, retard
yes, because you are 15.

ep was written by a man

Yep, it used to be ironic but also had stakes, buildup, character development. Now it is just pure self referential, meta, deconstruction garbage that still somehow tries to have overarching plot lines yet you can't take them seriously because neither do character, always breaking 4th wall. What is also weird is using Die Hard. I am 31, watched those movies on TV but hardly remember any memorable moments or them being a huge cultural thing back then. Most of the references flew over my head.

The Rickest Rick will use him somehow

No w*man have watched Die Hard

Summer explicitly says exactly that. That she just read the cliff notes and the ending while taking a shit. And that was the woman writer stating it to the 'stupid men' audience.

I liked it.
I think you fags are just addicted to hating things.

Attached: smug j.jpg (526x528, 50.23K)

>DUDE WEACKY META XDEEEEZZZ
I unironically hate what Rick and Morty did to the media cultural landscape

It feels like they just picked a random item from a list of 'what dudes like' then ran the joke into the ground by saying the exact same thing a thousand times. It was not nearly enough to carry the episode and the roy game also dragged like crazy

I liked the first episode but yea, the second was trash

It’s the exact same show as the Ocean’s Eleven episode. Make fun of the formula in the shallowest way possible then keep doing the same joke 20 times

To be fair, you have to be trans to understand Rick and Morty.