Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: 1662660464721197.png (1002x887, 738.63K)

[you are viewing paid content]
||
||>
||
||

Woman is never right about anything. They lack critical thinking, logic and self-awareness to make good calls and cold judgment.

If you hear a woman make sense, that's because she heard those words from her man or from television(before it got woke).

didnt try in my 20s, so im sure as hell not gonna start that shit in my 30s

>puts career over mothering a child
>hurr durr why does no one want a 30 year old roastie

yes, women in their 30s.

for women yes, not for men
30 something women refuse to date "down" in any sense and hope to find a man on their level, but he's already taken, or looking for a younger woman

Chud moment

For women probably, but as a man I have truly started dating after 30 and doubled my score since

Those westoid low T buzzwords don't even exist in my country.

I can't think of anything.

Attached: sailor moon knee to neck.jpg (810x1056, 76.02K)

>Women spend their teens and twenties being fawned over
>Treated like princesses who can do no wrong
>As soon as they hit 30 suddenly that begins to go away
>Not all at once, but eventually
At this point they either lock someone they've been stringing along to settle down, or buy another cat. I don't begrudge them this, since we as guys allow them to treat us like shit for the chance to see titty.

Attached: lelandpalmer.gif (500x340, 475.13K)

SINGLE FEMALE LAWYER

Women are just now realizing how much the tables turn at 30. Men reach the peak of their desirability in their 30s, and men who didn't get second glances from women when they were in their 20s are suddenly getting tons of teen/early 20s pussy.

It's why on social media they're desperately trying to push the narrative that you're a pedophile if you're 30+ and dating someone under 25 - they were told they could ride the cock carousel well into their 30s and still find a rich, handsome chad to settle down with - but the reality is, if you're a man with looks and money, why the FUCK would you want a used up, near menopausal woman who's already had 70+ black dicks in her?

EMPTY EGG CARTON

Attached: 1660048080112997.png (389x280, 184.64K)

The absolute COPE from all the incels ITT is off the fucking chards

>NOOO WHEN I TURN 35 THEN I'LL BE ATTRACTIVE
>NOOO IT'S NOT TOO LATE FOR ME TO HAVE SEX WITH WOMEN IN THEIR PRIME. I CAN DO IT UNTIL I'M 40
>NOOOOO MEN IN THEIR 30's DON'T DATE WOMEN IN THEIR 30's UNLESS THEY'RE KEKS
>WHEN I'M IN MY LATE 30's EVERY EARLY 20's INNOCENT GIRL IS GOING TO WANT TO MARRY ME

Kek. You faggots are so delusional. Literally very few people date someone who has a 5 year age gap to them, especially if they're young. It's absolute incel-tier to believe that you'll be dating a 22 year old when you're 32. Yes, it is weird and it is creepy, the amount of cope that you guys put up about this is fucking hilarious. Every single normal person that you know will think that you're a weirdo and if you genuinely have shit to talk about with a 22 year old you're completely mentally ill and stunted. Maybe when you're 45 dating someone who's 35 isn't as much of a big deal, but a man in his 30's dating someone just out of college is completely fucking weird. Most women will think you're extremely fucking creepy for even talking to then when you're even 5 years older than them, not to mention 10.

>NO ACTUALLY I LOOK YOUNG

Because you dress like a child and are extremely underweight, you'll look terrible in your 30s.

>inb4 some roidfag posts a body pic saying he gets young pussy all the time

Cope.

I was 29 and I went out on a date with a 22 year old and everyone I know told me it's weird when I bring her around and that I'm a creep. All the women who say that "some old creepy guy" who is like 10 years older than them tried to hit on them and they all agree it's criinge. Get real.

Attached: 1452343794682.jpg (125x125, 2.64K)

You chuds are bringing me to my breaking point.
Misogyny should be a bannable offense.

You are trying way too hard. Sounds really personal.

why are you letting other people influence you so much? when you want to start a family, you really dont have time for all those other people. It's just between you and your wife and kids. If you're trying to be childfree then yeah it looks odd to date young
weird bait anyways

Tinder isn't dating you dumb pig.

Lmao are you mentally ill? It's literally the opposite. Less people will give you shit if you're just having sex with someone who's younger, if you're in a commited relationship with someone >7 years younger than you, then you are an absolute weirdo. Complete incel take and incel energy from your post

>muh wife and kids

get real chud, there is absolutely 0 chance any woman will date you with takes like this, especially a younger woman who has more options.

>I was 29 and I went out on a date with a 22 year old and everyone I know told me it's weird when I bring her around and that I'm a creep

And you're so retarded that you're incapable of detecting jealousy? Being attracted to a 22 year old woman is literally one of the least weird things imaginable.

I'm 31 and I fucked a 17 year old recently. It was great. Some ugly fat woman told me it was creepy and I said "I don't give a fuck". That's what you should have done too.

> It's absolute incel-tier to believe that you'll be dating a 22 year old when you're 32
this, I'm 26 and been fucking 17 y/os and there is literally nothing we can talk about, I can't imagine dating someone like that. Let alone marry.

this

you're trying to hard too bait

What makes you think Any Forums browsers would know anything about dating? Serious question.

That poster is a baiting roastie/wannabe woman troon. Just ignore it.
Wow, dumb fuck realized that there is nothing to actually talk about with women kek

>Implying 26 year old women have anything to talk about

They don't.

You sound like a retard. I bet you live jn Seattle where every fat roastie pulls nerds 2-3 points more attractive than them. The global norm is dating someone at least a couple of years younger than you, and if you have any value in your 30s+ getting 20 somethings is easy

I'm ready to settle down now

Attached: roastie.jpg (800x1200, 99.83K)

>I'm 31 and I fucked a 17 year old recently

Nice self report you fucking weirdo lmao. Not that it's even remotely true. You're a creep. Any normal 17 year old sees any person in their late 20's, early 30's as a parent figure or an old adult, not someone they're sexually interested in. I've never met a girl under 25 that didn't look like a child to me, you are a complete creep and probably a secret pedo.

Attached: 1480211002726.png (314x246, 100.55K)

womemes will always and forever be inferior, they just are.

Do virgins actually believe this? lmao

OWNING ALL THE CHUDS

What kind of absolute faggot makes a post like this?

I'm as far away from being a paranoid schizo polack as Any Forums can get but I'm fairly convinced this entire series is a demoralization scheme created by incredibly bitter and ugly people.

I wanted Harvey Birdgirl IRL and got angry bitches who need a Xanax.

Attached: 1371165953549.jpg (291x259, 19.19K)

Attached: femmunist mushroom.jpg (526x594, 59.9K)

subhuman hedonist baboons belong in zoos

>Wow, dumb fuck realized that there is nothing to actually talk about with women kek
have sex for once, lmao, best women are the ones you can talk with all nights long and those, who can make you laugh, but you wouldn't know that, since you're a misogynistic incel.

plenty of smart women out there, smarter than me, definetely smarter than Any Forums basement dwelling retards. there is more common grounds with 26 y/o female, you have similiar problems, you have somewhat similiar life experience and cultural background, something 17 y/os don't have.

lmao at women still dating in their 30s
either they have major red flags or make terrible decisions
half your eggs are gone and you should've made better judgement calls on your men

>Creating fake scenarios that only exist in your head to justify your cope
>2022

ISHYGDDT

Attached: 1444661442105.jpg (450x444, 22.67K)

Cope roastie. Women were often married at the age of 16, many times even 14. You're just mad you're a pickme and nobody will look at your used up beef curtains

>Women were often married at the age of 16, many times even 14

So were the men. Now they just all have ED and receding hairlines posting on Any Forums about how in 10 years they'll have sex with women much younger than them

THEN DIE

Attached: 1656083196589.jpg (601x555, 72.3K)

Every last balding old Jew in hollywood does that lmao, what's your point? There are dick pills and TRT for ED and finasteride/hair transplants for balding. What is there for a roastie that's not only emotionally broken, but physically stretched out into meat curtains? Nothing

pretty much all of western culture is telling women to fuck as many men as possible (its empowering) and then find a beta simp to settle down. most women seem to be incapable of independent thought so you cant really blame them for doing exactly as they are taught to do

"dating" is not something that societally was ever meant to exist, and in your 30s you are completely worthless as a female.
No man on earth wants a woman to talk to, go fishing with, do anything with other than blast a big fat load in her and then no longer have to deal with her.
I don't care what you think.
I don't care what you want to watch.
I don't care what you want to do.
I don't want to listen to a single thought coming out of your empty head.
And at this point in my life I've lost any interest in blowing a fat load in you, and I'm not going to share half of everything I've earned in my life with you to do it. That's what honest whores are for if that desire ever arises, the ones who openly admit they are whores.

Attached: dammit-my-couch.jpg (384x459, 40K)

retard people on this thread literally shitted on shehulk

Wow, it's almost as if women shouldn't have any rights to begin with.

Attached: 1662018002128252.jpg (924x1024, 79.5K)